Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Lady Gaga backstage with fans

7 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

So cute. I didn't know she still got intimate with the fans like this.

She doesn't because these are Alaska Thunderfuck's friends who came to the show with her and Alaska and Gaga are friends so. Yeah. 

The one on the right is a queen called Lola Le Croix, they're Pittsburgh queens who started out with Alaska and Sharon 

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

She doesn't because these are Alaska Thunderfuck's friends who came to the show with her and Alaska and Gaga are friends so. Yeah. 

The one on the right is a queen called Lola Le Croix, they're Pittsburgh queens who started out with Alaska and Sharon 

Ahh, now it makes sense. I know she started distancing herself from monsters so I thought this was kinda weird. dead7

4 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

Wait what? interesting1 

Yeah sis. She started doing this around the time the ARTPOP era started. She stopped communicating so much with monsters on social media and stopped taking so many exclusive fan photos and started taking group photos instead. She basically said “fuck this” cause so many monsters weren’t paying attention to HER anymore and were too concerned with what they wanted for her instead of supporting the art she wanted to share. 

10 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Yeah sis. She started doing this around the time the ARTPOP era started. She stopped communicating so much with monsters on social media and stopped taking so many exclusive fan photos and started taking group photos instead. She basically said “fuck this” cause so many monsters weren’t paying attention to HER anymore and were too concerned with what they wanted for her instead of supporting the art she wanted to share. 

When in the ARTPOP era?! Last I check she legit had fans release the snippets of songs from ARTPOP, collaborated with them to paint the tracklist somewhere, and even had them at the ARTPOP release party and shit 💀💀💀

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

When in the ARTPOP era?! Last I check she legit had fans release the snippets of songs from ARTPOP, collaborated with them to paint the tracklist somewhere, and even had them at the ARTPOP release party and shit 💀💀💀

Shortly after the managment flip

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.