Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Christina Aguilera vs. Your Fave

Christina Aguilera vs. Your Fave  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who has sold more albums (NOT INCLUDING SINGLES/STREAMS), Xtina or your fave?

• Christina (50 Million)
    • My Fave (More than 50 Million)
  2. 2. Who has more #1s, Christina or your fave?

• Christina (5 #1 hits)
    • My fave (more than 5 #1 hits)
    • Tied
  3. 3. Who has more Grammys, Christina or your fave?

• Christina (6 Grammys)
    • My Fave (7 + Grammys)
    • Tied
  4. 4. Who has had more success in the TV/Movie industry

• Christina (The Voice, feature films)
    • My Fave (FX shows don't count as more successful than The Voice)

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Xtina sold over 50m albums? brit8

Lies, she sold like 37M according to Mediatraffic. She has only 4 #1 songs as a lead singer, her last one being in 2001.

Also screaming at the making impact on TV and citing the voice as an example. lmfao1

1 hour ago, Onyx said:

Lies, she sold like 37M according to Mediatraffic. She has only 4 #1 songs as a lead singer, her last one being in 2001.

Also screaming at the making impact on TV and citing the voice as an example. lmfao1

If you want to deflate Xtina to 37 million then I'm deflating Britney to 75 million (which is kinda low considering she has 9 albums). nat2  But I always let Britney fans get away with "100 million albums" so that's the tea sis. bey2 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

If you want to deflate Xtina to 37 million then I'm deflating Britney to 75 million (which is kinda low considering she has 9 albums). nat2  But I always let Britney fans get away with "100 million albums" so that's the tea sis. bey2 

They actually claim that? lmfao1

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Took the receipts from an atrl thread made by Xtina stans, their source was Mediatraffic. If you got a better source show it to me I'll wait sass4

6 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

They actually claim that? lmfao1

I personally don't. She sold 85M albums in pure sales and 85M singles which is 170M records sold overall, some stans inflate that number to 200M. It doesn't take streaming into account though, probably won't make much difference anyway sia3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.