Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha's outfit at the Graham Norton Show

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

YESSSSSSSS - FINALLY! That's exactly how I wanted her to sing this song! No weird crazy dances, more calm but still energetic, she sounded so good!!! Best LTLG performance by far, she learnt from her EMA performance I feel or they told her what she needed to improve! Yayyy! 

This 100% 

I think they have seen that the response to the EMA performance wasn't that good, so they decided to change the concept

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

This 100% 

I think they have seen that the response to the EMA performance wasn't that good, so they decided to change the concept

Yeah I definitely agree! She even sings the "rap" verse differently now, the background singers sounded better too bey6

Now the only thing that annoys me is the background dancers dressed in suits, doesn't really match the song. Would be better without them tbh brit10 They can stay in Woman performances tho 

Just now, Kivo said:

Yeah I definitely agree! She even sings the "rap" verse differently now, the background singers sounded better too bey6

Yes, everything was just much better. The background singers sang more this time and if I'm not mistaken, they even played the backing track at some point, that was good because it made the song sound stronger. That was lacking before.

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, everything was just much better. The background singers sang more this time and if I'm not mistaken, they even played the backing track at some point, that was good because it made the song sound stronger. That was lacking before.

Literally agree with every word you said ny1 

The only saddest thing is that LTLG is still gonna flop oprah9wendy4 I really liked this performance and kinda wish EMAs one was like this because it would pull more people to listen to it :( She needs to do X Factor or something and sing it the same as on Graham Norton aretha1

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

The only saddest thing is that LTLG is still gonna flop oprah9wendy4 I really liked this performance and kinda wish EMAs one was like this because it would pull more people to listen to it :( She needs to do X Factor or something and sing it the same as on Graham Norton aretha1

Well, she has never been a force in Europe. I mean, Praying didn't even chart here in Germany and Rainbow peaked at #33! Praying peaked at least at #29 in the UK and charted for 9 weeks and Rainbow became her first Top 5 album in the UK.

It's more that they didn't even try to promote her in Europe before.

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

nobody tagged me? jj4 

Oops sorry1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.