secret

Britney Spears | TBA | B10

Spoiler

If the Rihanna section can have one 

we can 

britneys working on her 10th studio album

Pop star Britney Spears may be still in full promo mode for 'Glory', but she's already recording her tenth album. The 'Make Me...' hitmaker revealed she's already back in the studio working on new music for her new record, says reports.

When asked if a follow-up to her ninth album could come quickly, Spears said, "I'm not sure what I want the next album to sound like. I just know that I'm excited to get into the studio again and actually have already been back recording."

If any new Info surfaces I will update the thread 

Stay tuned britney army

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

I know we're so far away to get a new album any time soon but I'm very excited for her next material, I hope is flawless just like Glory.

To be fair the lead single probably will be in 2018 and album in 2019 

I’m sure it’ll be out in 2018-2019 tho

Just now, Kenny Mccormick said:

To be fair the lead single probably will be in 2018 and album in 2019 

I’m sure it’ll be out in 2018-2019 tho

mte.

It would be nice if she collaborate with some dj in this period (I don't want featurings on her album tho)

8 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Can't wait to get to the part of the pre-era where the producers are revealed and we kinda have an idea of how the sound would be like brit7

ikr? 72tbSDF.gif

I'm not sure what to expect. I'd like her to come up with a 90's pop or a 80's song theme. That would suit her well and would be different from the current music scenario.

5 minutes ago, Archie said:

ikr? 72tbSDF.gif

I'm not sure what to expect. I'd like her to come up with a 90's pop or a 80's song theme. That would suit her well and would be different from the current music scenario.

I want her to be more creative and involved and actually compose and write about deep things, sexney is great but it's kinda redundant and boring now. Don't know about the sound but I don't want it to be inspired by current pop music cuz it's trash mad12

9 minutes ago, Onyx said:

I want her to be more creative and involved and actually compose and write about deep things, sexney is great but it's kinda redundant and boring now. Don't know about the sound but I don't want it to be inspired by current pop music cuz it's trash mad12

I like the songs she wrote for Glory and In The Zone, it would be nice if she kept this path. I don't think she'll write personal songs, she doesn't like that but something mature and smart like Touch Of My Hand would would be amazing

She needs a new, competent team. Clearly, her team has always been focused on the Vegas show, and since she's done with it in 2018, I'm hoping we get something quality. Glory was a brilliant album; her most brilliant since In the Zone, but RCA/Maverick slept on it. She needs new management and possibly new label, because what she has right now is simply not working for her.