secret

Britney Spears | TBA | B10

On 1/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, Luca said:

I think she will, once this conservatorship bullshit is finally over

She might still retire for 5 years after that, or even completely and I would't blame her. She has to be so tired of this.

Hope we can get at least one more album, her 10th.

So now that she's out of the conservatorship, what's your guesses on when B10 is happening? I highly doubt that new music is first thing on her mind at the moment, but a musical comeback is inevitable at some point, now she has a chance to make an album and a complete era rollout completely on her own terms, which makes me incredibly happy. 

3 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

It has been rumored for a long time that she's started working on music again. She's reaching out to producers and writers. I think it's in the very early development stages rn. 

It will be really interesting to see either way as this will likely be the first album since at least Blackout where she's had control. 

23 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

It will be really interesting to see either way as this will likely be the first album since at least Blackout where she's had control. 

I saw on Twt a rumor that a producer from Circus was contacted. I hope this rumor is not true because....let's leave 2008 sound in 2008 brit10

16 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I saw on Twt a rumor that a producer from Circus was contacted. I hope this rumor is not true because....let's leave 2008 sound in 2008 brit10

Yeah Claude Kelly from what I read but who knows. she’s probably gonna start off with people and producers she knows just to  feel comfortable while in the studio to just get a feel for what she wants. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:47 PM, Atlantis Princess said:

Well at least this time is going to be something that britney wants

I just hope she stays away from Will i flop and dr luke