RISING STAR CHARLI XCX

POWERHOUSE LORDE

RULE BREAKER ARIANA GRANDE

CHART TOPPER MARIAH CAREY

INFLUENTIAL SLAYER CHRISTINA MILIAN

AWARD SHOW WILL BEGIN SOON - RED CARPET ANNOUNCEMENT COMING

hector    27,814

WOMEN IN MUSIC WILL START IN TWO HOURS

@Virgin Mary @Bleachella @Harry Styles @Harry_CAL @Lucky17 @Jon. @Robert. @Joanne @RebelHeart15 @Ronlop @8Bit Heart @ryjapo @Surrealism @Anitta @Love So Soft @Voldemort @httppolarize @tigerlily13 @Alesus @Beauty Queen @Edu

To the ones who were in charge of performances and speeches, get them READY. Y'all had a week, if the artist that was in charge of the cover of x artist does not perform, she'll get negative impact and media will only talk about on how lazy/inconsiderate she is. Again, y'all had a WEEK so no excuses. 

Red carpet will begin in one hour. 

hector    27,814

In case y'all want to have a red carpet backdrop, y'all can use this! If not, y'all can use whichever you'd want to. 

HSOBp7u.png

QDXWtiQ.png

Ronlop    5,647

Jessie J Arrives to Billboard's Women In Music 

iEn2tJJ.png

Interviewer: Hey there! Who are you?

Jessie J: Hi, my name is Jessica. You can call me Jessie J (laughs)

Interviewer: Cool Cool. What do you do for a living?

Jessie J: I...sing. It's Billboard's Women In Music event. I was invited.

Interviewer: Cool Cool. Do you have new music out?

Jessie J: Not yet but I'm planning to release my new single tomorrow actually. I'm super excited. 

Interviewer: Cool Cool. You look amazing by the way!

Jessie J: Oh thanks (laughs)

Interviewer: Why the hat?

Jessie J: I like it.

Interviewer: Cool Cool. What do you think about the women who were chosen this year?

Jessie J: I truly adore them. They do so much for women in the industy, you have no idea. I don't think this event can quite describe their impact on female singers in this industry. They are so bad-ass and do whatever they want and are totally in charge of their career. It's so inspiring honestly. I am so happy Lana Del Rey was chosen as Woman Of The Year, I think she's a great role model and a brilliant artist. 

Interviewer: Have you listened to her new album? It came out today.

Jessie J: Oh definitely. "Midnight" is terrific. I think one of the best this year. Lorde and Mariah Carey are here tonight as well and I can't even put into words how much I appreciate their work. They're the real kind of stars. 

Interviewer: Thank you Jezlie J. It was great to talk to you.

Jessie J: Jessie J.

hector    27,814

bC0Zc4P.png

BELINDA AND MALUMA ARRIVE TO THE BILLBOARD WOMEN IN MUSIC RED CARPET 

Interviewer: Hey guys, is so nice to see you too today. You both look stunning! Who are you wearing?

Belinda: Thank you! I'm wearing Vera Wang tonight, I loved this dress. 

Maluma: I'm wearing Tommy Hilfiger from head to toe!

Interviewer: You both look great. Now Belinda it's been a while, you already started teasing new music. That's incredible!

Belinda: Thank you! I'm flattered but yeah, new music is coming and I'm very excited. There's still no date for the release of my new stuff but it's coming soon, I promise that.

Interviewer: Maluma your new album "Maniac" is one of the most expected releases now since your career took off so fast. What can you say about it?

Maluma: I'm very happy everyone's looking forward for "Maniac"! The album so far has a date set for late December or even January. It's still in the works but I'm making sure it ends up being a great album for everyone to hear.

Interviewer: What can you say about Lana Del Rey since she's honoured tonight for "Woah-man of the Year"?

Belinda: She's amazing and she so deserved that award. Her music is superb, I'm obsessed with her and I just listened to her new album on my way here! I haven't personally met her yet but she seems pretty cool. 

Maluma: Yeah same, she's great! Love her music. I think she's very inspiring. 

hector    27,814

Dgl3sWx.png

BRITNEY SPEARS ARRIVES TO THE BILLBOARD WOMEN IN MUSIC RED CARPET 

Interviewer: Hey Britney! It seems that there's no coffin today huh? [Laughs]

Britney: Oh God no, my career doesn't reflect that anymore so I thought of just walking the runway. Besides the wood had termites so it was for the best to leave it being a very cool.

Interviewer: That's nice to know, but Britney you look stunning! Who are you wearing tonight?

Britney: I'm wearing tonight Versace. They made this but I have like 7 more in my car, you know, I love to have costume changes

Interviewer: Your new single "One Night Stand" has been a success for you so far. What do you think about that?

Britney: Uhm [chews gum] I think it's a pretty cool song and that Pharrell did an incredible job, I think they are super great producers and my fans liked the song too. I'm very happy because I was looking for a very urban type of sound and the song's that so.

Interviewer: What about your new album "Hungry"?

Britney: What about it

Interviewer: What do you think of it?

Britney: Oh baby sorry I got confused, there are so many albums that have been cancelled [laughs] Ok I love that album, it's really cool and I have worked with pretty awesome people on it. It has a very edgy but classic Britney sound that I love so yeah, I'm very excited for it to come out already. It's been a while!

Interviewer: Can you say a few words for Billboard's "Woman of the Year" Lana Del Rey"

Britney: I think she's very courageous, I love her story and how she came out to the world on that Vogue cover, loved that shoot she looked stunning. 

Harry_CAL    3,302

WOMAN OF THE YEAR LANA DEL REY ARRIVES

bPq.jpg

Thanks and love to our esteemed host for putting this image together for me in my time of need!

Set to receive the top honour of the night, Woman Of The Year, Lana Del Rey arrived to the Billboard ceremony looking stunning in a floral gown with an open leg. She hung around for a while on the red carpet, posing for photographs, and briefly spoke to a reporter for a very short interview before heading inside.

---

Lana! Welcome, you look absolutely fantastic tonight. Huge congratulations of course on being named Billboard's Woman Of The Year for 2017! What does that mean to you?
It honestly means the world. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by so much love and support right now, and it's been a huge year for me so this really caps off an amazing 2017 for my career, and I'm so excited to celebrate the achievements of all the other amazing women here tonight.

Speaking of amazing women, Beyonce will be taking to the stage to honour you tonight by performing. How does it feel to have her performing for you, and do you know what she has in store?
I love Bey. We are great friends and we've had such a close bond over the past couple of years since my record Liberty and her record Insatiable dropped around the same time in 2014. Our careers have been kind of running parallel to each other ever since, so it would be easy to form a rivalry of sorts. But we've supported each other, and we're such huge fans of each other. I think that's what something like this night is all about. Celebrating and lifting each other, rather than falling into the media-bred pit of non-existent feuds and rivalries. I haven't seen yet! I really wanted to but she won't let me ruin the surprise (laughs). I'm sure it's going to be amazing and I'm probably going to cry!

Of course your new album Midnight just came out, you must be over the moon!
I really am. It feels great to have this record out now, and right in time for tonight as well. I'm feeling truly blessed this weekend, and I hope everyone is loving the album.

Lana, congratulations once again, and have a great evening!
Thank you so much!

hector    27,814

iT4mIWz.png

ARIANA GRANDE ARRIVES TO THE BILLBOARD WOMEN IN MUSIC RED CARPET 

Interviewer: Ariana you look stunning! Who dressed you tonight?

Ariana: Haha thank you! Myself

Interviewer: Yeah but I was asking the designer! It looks so good, the dress!

Ariana: Oh! This was a dress that Ralph Lauren gave me, it's very stunning I love it.

Interviewer: Your brand new album "Ariana Grande" just hit #1, congratulations! How are you feeling?

Ariana: I feel blessed, it's so amazing to see the support that my fans have given to me this apst few months and I'm very happy to know that they're loving my music. "Ariana Grande" is an album I adore so I'm glad everyone's enjoying it.

Interviewer: You're going to be awarded tonight the "Rule Breaker" award, what does that mean to you?

Ariana: It means the world! I'm very honoured, never in my life I would've thought this would come true and here I am! It's a great feeling and I hope that I don't let down anyone in the future, I'm going to keep proving myself.

Interviewer: Any kind words to Lana Del Rey?

Ariana: I love her music! I'm so happy she got such huge honor tonight she rightfully deserved it. 

Bleachella    3,216

[Lorde sees Lana, screams “AT HITNIGHT, WE KEEP OUR GRAMMYS HUSHED AND ON THE LOW”, followed by incoherent sobbing and then runs into the venue]

Chapman    35,935

[one spectator at the event is rumoured to spot a sketchy looking skinny aussie boy with a wig walking on the red carpet, as soon as they establish eye contact he screeches something along the lines of "buy zombie love" and runs away]

Mr. Mendes    2,019

BILLBOARD WOMEN IN MUSIC 2017

MADONNA ON THE RED CARPET 

120916-madonna-lead.jpg?itok=w2pQtsqy

Well it looks like the Queen has arrived. Are you excited for tonight?

Yes I am! This is such an incredible event and I'm so glad that the women in this industry are being given the opportunity to be honored. All of the women being represented tonight are incredible and I'm so privileged to consider them my peers.

Now, what do you think of Lana getting awarded Woman of the Year?

I don't think that there's anyone who deserves it more. Lana has done more for women in the business this year than anyone. She's a talented, beautiful woman and she knows what she wants. She's easily one of the most brilliant artists that we have and I can't be more excited for what's coming from her. Her new record is incredible and she's just incredible!

And what of rising start Charlie XCX?

She's another incredible artist and I'm very entertained by her. She deserves the honor as well. She has had such an incredible run already and I expect big things from her. She's truly an icon already and she should be proud!

You look stunning this evening! Who designed what you're wearing?

This is from my friend Tom Jacobs. This is part of his upcoming collection but he let me have it a little early!