Sign in to follow this  

CAL | Billboard's Women in Music 2017

Maria    3,724

bP5.jpg

LEONA FUELLA ARRIVES AT BILLBOARD'S WOMEN IN MUSIC

Interviewer: Good evening, ms. Fuella! Wow, you are looking incredible tonight!
Leona: Thanks, I know!

I: So, from what I've heard, you're aiming for a debut in the music industry. Is that right?
L: I can't confirm or deny the rumors, but I can say that something special is coming.

I: What made you wish to leave the CEO position?
L: Idk.

I: Any thought on the Woman Of The Year winner, Lana Del Rey?
L: None.

I: Who made this dress for you?
L: Myself.

I: Oh really? What inspired you when you created it?
L: My breakfast.

Following the last question, Ms. Fuella knocked the camera to the ground and punched gently, hard but not hard enough to cause any permanent damage, in his tits and left with her fiancee, Quavo, running after her while holding a cup of Starbucks, a pocket rat with the name "Halsey" written on its back with black marker pen and 5 copies of "Midnight" fresh purchased from Target.

Edu    2,262
Just now, Bleachella said:

shut up brazilian street rat 

Irma should’ve killed you so we would never have to see the Baphomet looking girl ever again

Bleachella    3,119
Just now, Edu said:

Irma should’ve killed you so we would never have to see the Baphomet looking girl ever again

you should’ve died of heat stroke in australia but look where we are now 🤷🏽‍♂️

Hector    25,743

CHARLI XCX RECEIVES AWARD FROM PAL LEONA FLUELLA 

SOc6d2v.png

"This female creature is extremely special. She not only achieved two top 10 hits in the spawn of what, one year, but she also proved that she can do better than many other artists who, allegedely, are 'bigger' than her. She got to sell out a whole tour and collaborate with Belinda, altho that's not really an achievement. Ladies and gentleladies, the Rising Star award goes to Charlotte Xanax!"

@Cosmic please post your speech 

Cosmic    39,957

[Video pops of Charli on a webcam]

"Hi, I'm on tour in the U.K. Right now but I just wanted to say some quick thanks. This year has been a whirlwind and it couldn't have gone better. Music has been a place for me to be the person I want to be, and I'm so happy to anyone who's accepted that. I'd like to say thank you to Patrik, Claire, and anyone else who worked on my album with me. A final thanking ou to the angels. I wouldn't be doing what I love everyday if it wasn't for you. Thank you! *She blows a kiss to the camera and turns it off*."

Hector    25,743

"Camera sees Belinda talking to Maluma and says "That fucking RAT" when Leona was on stage"

Edu    2,262
9 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

plot twist

XWnENJp_d.jpg

My iPhone X can’t handle such HQ image

Hector    25,743

LORDE PRESENTED BY TAYLOR SWIFT

048.jpg

Sporting a black dress, Taylor walked up onto the stage and gave a short speech regarding Lorde, before handing over the award to her. “I’m about to present this next award to someone who’s extremely close and dear to me. She’s been with me for a few years now and she’s someone whom I could trust. It’s my friend Lorde. When I hear of her name, I immediately think about how inspiring she is towards not only me, but also to a lot of women out there. Going through so many ups and downs in her career, she really showed us how one can come back from the ashes of the media to the top of the world in an instant. Like me, people doubted her and she still prevailed, pulled through, and came back harder. I believe the prime example would have to be the Eclipse era. She proved doubters and haters wrong despite the fact that she announced the era 24 hours prior to the song's release. That was an amazing feat. She’s also one to not give up easily despite the circumstances. That’s how I personally define the Powerhouse award. Someone who never gives up and someone who chooses their own destiny. They are not affected by other people’s words and Lorde is one of them. Thank you Ella, for inspiring me day by day.” Soon after, Taylor was seen giving the award to Lorde before she walks backstage.

Maria    3,724

[Leona is seen sitting near Lana Del Rey, whispering in her ear something while the singer obviously ignores her, a CAL GP teas when it comes to Madonna & Gaga "feud"]

Edu    2,262
Just now, Bleachella said:

stop pretending like you can afford an iPhone x you lowlife scum!

Have you ever left your country you ugly fat American