Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mystique

Lana reportedly releasing mini-album in mid 2018

Mini album? if only there was a name for such a thing... jj3

Hyped though, it would prob be a re-release in that case, glad she has plans and it actually sounds feasible unlike her currently ditched unreleaseds album 

I'm kinda doubtful that it'll actually wind up happening but that'd be so so so so exciting oprah10 it'd probably include BAR/Architecture, Yosemite, and Roses Bloom for You at the very least? wouldn't be crazy to assume that she'd squeeze in an unreleased Rocky collab in there as well?

18 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

it'll probably be the complete opposite if it actually happens, since it's likely gonna include Yosemite AKA the song she said was "too happy for LFL" jay1 

I see her calling it Lost For Life even if it doesn't make sense because she seems to like that play on it jay1 

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

or watch it get scrapped! I love my fave!

the worst lana has been is with slight delays tho. she's one of the few girls today who is consistently releasing new material so I def think it's a possibility 

3 minutes ago, Pandora said:

the worst lana has been is with slight delays tho. she's one of the few girls today who is consistently releasing new material so I def think it's a possibility 

she is prolific, but she did scrap the unreleased compilation album, though to be fair that's a totally different category jj2 I'm kind of hoping for an EP though! it'd be cute to have a cute little LFL extension project

3 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

she is prolific, but she did scrap the unreleased compilation album, though to be fair that's a totally different category jj2 I'm kind of hoping for an EP though! it'd be cute to have a cute little LFL extension project

did anyone really want that compilation album? jj2 I don't want her wasting her budget releasing songs we already have leaving her with no money for a nice stage and some plane tickets out of California every once in a while.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.