FOTP

Linda Perry: 'America' was written in the beginning stages of the new album

Kirjava    7,140

If this and Change are what she meant by timeless music a few years ago, I'm glad she scrapped that concept and is taking extra long because of the complete overhaul. dead2 

Habits    26,282
50 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

If this and Change are what she meant by timeless music a few years ago, I'm glad she scrapped that concept and is taking extra long because of the complete overhaul. dead2 

I want some bops and not an album full of ballads dead2 

Khems    1,038
1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

THIS!

StrippedX    3,366

The album better hold up a better quality than Change and America tbh... But I think it will. I don't think either songs were ever meant for X6 

Muse    50,721

This explains the delay. She scrapped her original idea and I'm happy she did. I like Change and America, but no. Not album material.

Monster    18,429

America and Change definitely sound in the same vein, so I wonder how the direction of the album changed. wendy1 

Aleco    343

this is good news! i really spect a 360 degrees change on the type of songs, but imagine all of the material that Xtina have rigth now

Kirjava    7,140
9 hours ago, Aleco said:

this is good news! i really spect a 360 degrees change on the type of songs, but imagine all of the material that Xtina have rigth now

You mean 180, right? moo1 360 would be returning to exactly where she started, a "full circle" moment.

Muse    50,721

I wonder if she's going to have like a massive release. Double disc album and a Spanish album? 

Aleco    343
19 hours ago, Kirjava said:

You mean 180, right? moo1 360 would be returning to exactly where she started, a "full circle" moment.

hahaha ok 180, im thinking about that and your right, but here in my country we say "360 grados" when we are talking about a huge change but you are right.... haha