Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

When will the world accept that Kenshit Lamar is trash?

I listened to that humble song and i genuinely almost threw up (i'm not even lying when i said it made me physically sick - especially the ''sit down'' part and his ugly face in the video)

how can people listen to that? how can he even be acclaimed? i'd rather stick a whole cucumber up my ass

tell me fotp cause i feel like im living in an alternate reality

0w6uZn1.gif

Humble is one of his weakest tracks. Listen to his discog and you'll understand the acclaim, all three of his major label albums are excellent (even the demos album he released last year). Plus you won't experience a massive dip in quality between them like visions->art angels kylie2

Humble in my opinion is the best song Kendrick has released in his career. I only knew him at first because To Pimp a Butterfly was a huge record and he was on BB remake. But listening to Humble sparked major interest in him and he is a good artist

1 hour ago, Galaxy said:

how can he even be acclaimed?

tell me fotp cause i feel like im living in an alternate reality

4D3pWt9.png

UnvzKdq.png

Humble was made for the sole purpose of being a single/hit, nothing more nothing less. You have to dig much deeper than that to understand why he's acclaimed. Spend a while listening to his *album tracks* and reading the lyrics. Because once you do you will see exactly what I'm talking about. Humble is an odd-one-out, it was truly only made to be a single/hit.

He's not trash but he is overrated to high heavens. 

He's just there. His music is good but not great or memorable by any means. I really don't get those reviews and metacritic scores? Probably because every other rapper out now is actually trash so he's a breath of fresh air.

But when you compare him to real rappers who created genius songs he pales in comparisons. And he never had the swag and charm of Jay, Eminem or Kanye either, just to name a few. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.