Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha nominated for two Grammys

On 29-11-2017 at 0:26 AM, Dan said:

That's a really nice picture. rih1

May the best one win, I hope Kesha but honestly I would be happy as long as it's not Ed. He is so overrated imo sorry1

Just now, Megan said:

That's a really nice picture. rih1

May the best one win, I hope Kesha but honestly I would be happy as long as it's not Ed. He is so overrated imo sorry1

Yeah, I love Kelly, Kesha, Gaga and Pink - Like literally 4 of my favorite artists, so that's so hard, but I'd love to see Kesha win dead2 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, I love Kelly, Kesha, Gaga and Pink - Like literally 4 of my favorite artists, so that's so hard, but I'd love to see Kesha win dead2 

Out of all the songs I genuinely think Praying is the most powerful and beautiful song. A Million Reasons could never moo6

I love them all btw, I'm so happy they are all back! yas2 Queens of pop yas1

24 minutes ago, Megan said:

Out of all the songs I genuinely think Praying is the most powerful and beautiful song. A Million Reasons could never moo6

I love them all btw, I'm so happy they are all back! yas2 Queens of pop yas1

Yeah, Praying is definitely my favorite song out of the bunch. I literally still play it on repeat yas2yas2yas2 

17 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I can't believe some monsters are still trying to hold onto these stan wars... grow the fuck up. Whoever wins out of her and Gaga its well deserved (except Kesha just deserves it more). 

They are terrible, believe me. Little Monsters on Twitter and ATRL are unbearable when it comes to Kesha. FOTP seems to be the only place where that's different.

11 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

They are terrible, believe me. Little Monsters on Twitter and ATRL are unbearable when it comes to Kesha. FOTP seems to be the only place where that's different.

ATRL is generally okay. Stan wars don't really exist on there anymore. I don't use to Twitter so I have no idea about them. 

On 11/30/2017 at 7:25 AM, TomTom2288 said:

Those monsters...

What the fuck is wrong with them? wendy4

• Praying demonstrates a wide controlled vocal range.
  • Praying has heavily nuanced, but understandable lyrics that are very powerful in and out of context.
  • Praying is a more original song, without a generic theme.
  • Praying is a perfect example of a power ballad that builds and explodes with emotion towards the end, with the appropriate production.
  • If we were to bring the videos into the debate, Kesha hands down had the most interesting and mentally stimulating video. This can be seen by the fan reactions both on this forum and on YouTube. 

Million Reasons can fucking choke. It's a boring generic piece of shit, with mediocre writing and production.

On 11/30/2017 at 9:33 AM, Chris Morlock said:

I was gonna say lmfao1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.