Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Tove Lo (2014-2017)

Just now, Jake said:

Yeah, no. So many albums were better.

OT: I mean the bitch doesn't even know what promo is jj4 She didn't even bother to release a damn physical or pre-order at all jj4 ...

that mightve been with the label rather than her herself but idk the details shrug1 

3 hours ago, barbiej33p said:

Why do stans hate her so much omg jj4 I find her music to be genius even if Blue Balls was underwhelming

I don't know about the others, but I dislike her because her lyrics are so basic and every single she releases feels like Habits: The Sequel 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

Lady Wood killed her career

Cool Girl revived her career when the audio was released , it got like 20 million views really fast

but then she ruined it with the video and promotion and live performances and the singles after weren't good

8 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Cool Girl revived her career when the audio was released , it got like 20 million views really fast

but then she ruined it with the video and promotion and live performances and the singles after weren't good

The entire album wasn’t good. Cool Girl was the only accessible bop.

Poor ha to be honest. Her first album was cute. A little basic but still good. The follow up was tragically try-hard, boring and one-dimensional and the continuation is not much of an improvement. What I Want for the Night (Bitches) could have been a good hit for her to be honest. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.