Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

Dynasty (2017)

Dynasty is an American prime time television soap opera reboot based on the 1980s series of the same name. Developed by Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, and Sallie Patrick, the new series stars Grant Show as Blake Carrington, Nathalie Kelley as his new wife Cristal Flores Carrington, Elizabeth Gillies as Blake's daughter Fallon, and James Mackay as his son Steven. The pilot, which was announced in September 2016, was ordered to series in May 2017. Dynasty premiered on October 11, 2017, on The CW in the United States, and on Netflix internationally a day later.

Do people watch this show? yas2 I started watching because of Liz Gillies and her role is pretty badass! The only thing I have to say about it, is that she always plays these kind of roles rip4 but the show is very nice!

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Do people watch this show? yas2 I started watching because of Liz Gillies and her role is pretty badass! The only thing I have to say about it, is that she always plays these kind of roles rip4 but the show is very nice!

WHats it about rip4

1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

its based on the original Dynasty a family that runs a company that is very wealthy and all the people who get dragged into theiir drama pretty much

ooh let me look it uo then

On 3/12/2018 at 7:20 AM, The Dentist said:

They are back! There are few funny moments in new episode.

Alexis will come on 03.23.

Also EW has posted some pictures from 1x16 and 1x17 (Enter Alexis)

dynasty2.jpg?w=2000&w=800&q=85

dynasty1.jpg&w=1100&q=85

Cant wait to see catfight between Alexis and Fallon. katy3

Pretty perched I love Nicolette Sheridan she waz so much fun on Deaperate Housewives

Preview for Fridays episode looks good

On 5/4/2018 at 9:22 AM, Karen Walker said:

I agree with you. Its very funny. I want to see Amanda Carrington, Sable Colby and Dominique Deveraux.

Yes to Amanda and Dominique. I'm half-way through S5 of the ABC series, and am loving both of those characters!

15 hours ago, Karen Walker said:

They started with s2 with some changes in cast, but they are still fun to watch. Fallon & Alexis are everything kii1

I am loving the second season; not loving [some] of the casting decisions, but, so far, it's going in a good direction. Fallon is the highlight for me. Alexis is still miscast.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.