Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nihilego

First VS Model Falls On-stage, CBS doesn't edit & films her crying

Few days late, but didn't see a post on this. Chinese VS Model Ming Xi fell on stage, and CBS didn't edit it out and filmed her freaking crying on stage. ahs1 Dick move on their part. She is from Shanghai too so this year's VS show was in her home city ahs1

Props to her for being strong and getting up with all smiles until she exited the stage though. antm1

http://www.eonline.com/news/896890/ming-xi-breaks-down-in-tears-after-falling-during-2017-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show#photo-864232

P.S. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they film each VS show twice so that producers can get different angles, which is why Ariana Grande's mishap was edited out when this happened -> ari1

so CBS is trash

16 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Not Wendy reporting this before FOTP. Step up your game ladies! Anyway, Wendy made a good point; if they didn't show this we wouldn't know her name. This could be a blessing in disguise for her.

she's actually well established in the industry i think. not sure it will propel her modelling career but it might get her fans and exposure and other opportunities otherwise. she just hit 1m on instagram too antm1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.