Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

It's December...

2398093_santa6.jpg 607ec59159be8dd0e32bc0636fc624fd--naughty-christmas-christmas-girls.jpg

...which means it's time for Xmastina!

tumblr_mxmibmyw7I1rqzbqio1_500.gif

Stream Xtina's PLATINUM-CERTIFIED Christmas album, My Kind of Christmas, all month since X6 probably isn't coming until next year! moo1 

Christina-Aguilera-is-a-sexy-Santa.jpg

xtina-bday1-d9c84322-3cab-40f1-a92c-c3d13e9c0fe6.jpg

7~54.jpg

20161215-agiler4.jpg

Happy Holidays!

tumblr_mesjv5tDR11qd7293o1_400.gif

Spoiler

@Freaky Prince - Candyman

@Khems - Fighter

@Kirjava - Bird of Prey

@Iris - Prima Donna

@Dita - Queen of Burlesque

@Urbanov - Nasty Naughty Boy

@StrippedX - Oreo Cookie

@greeneyedfighter - Genie In a Bottle

@Bionikal - Little Dreamer

@Chris Pratt - Christmas Time

@Habits - Monday Morning

@Driven - So Emotional

@Stars Are Made To Shine - Can't Hold Us Down

@GLORY - You Lost Me

@BackToBasics - Infatuation

@#Music - Beautiful

@Philip - Woohoo Destroyer

@Monster - Tough Lover

@NOVAAYEARZ - Telepathizer

@Muse - Stronger Than Ever, Bitch

Its December 2017 nd still no album news despite her putting finishing touches on it in Febuary and saying it will be relased at the end of 2016. 2018 will be the third year of me thinking we are getting a new album.

48 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

Its December 2017 nd still no album news despite her putting finishing touches on it in Febuary and saying it will be relased at the end of 2016. 2018 will be the third year of me thinking we are getting a new album.

It's pretty obvious there were some major changes made to the album since February. Maybe she/the label wasn't entirely satisfied with the material she had. I'm certain it's gonna come out next year tho. She's already got the new look down and everything.

42 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's pretty obvious there were some major changes made to the album since February. Maybe she/the label wasn't entirely satisfied with the material she had. I'm certain it's gonna come out next year tho. She's already got the new look down and everything.

Yeah sure the thing that bothers me is the lack of communication. She said it would be released at the end of 2016 then never talked about a release date again. Just say "I wasnt happy with how it was coming along and decided to make some changes" or something like that. Dont just delay your album 2 years without an explanation. She has so few fans left I really dont think treating us like this is good for her brand. I mean just look at the comments under her useless Facebook or Twitter updates about the Emoji movie or Oreo related stuff. Fans are loosing patience.

1 hour ago, COOKIES said:

Yeah sure the thing that bothers me is the lack of communication. She said it would be released at the end of 2016 then never talked about a release date again. Just say "I wasnt happy with how it was coming along and decided to make some changes" or something like that. Dont just delay your album 2 years without an explanation. She has so few fans left I really dont think treating us like this is good for her brand. I mean just look at the comments under her useless Facebook or Twitter updates about the Emoji movie or Oreo related stuff. Fans are loosing patience.

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating that she refuses to say anything about the upcoming project apart from that "it's coming". But recently she upped her social media game a bit, + she teased collaborators for the new album in an Insta post. So that's a step forward at least.

She better give a good explenation wtf took so long when the album is finally out tho.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.