Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha seen filming today with Macklemore

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

This should have been for the first music video of Woman wendy4 Her makeup and costume was tragic in woman, at least it looks like shes wearing heels and her legs are slaying rav3 P.s Why would they make a music video for a remix?! Isn't Woman planned to be an official single or will they make the remix featuring Macklemore official do you think because Woman kinda flopped already? 

It looks like the remix will become the official version, at least for me. Well, Woman couldn't flop because it was just a promo single until now, without radio release. But they probably think it will become more successful with a Macklemore feature (instead of "just" The Dap Kings) and maybe a higher budgeted video.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

It looks like the remix will become the official version, at least for me. Well, Woman couldn't flop because it was just a promo single until now, without radio release. But they probably think it will become more successful with a Macklemore feature (instead of "just" The Dap Kings) and maybe a higher budgeted video.

I hope this is true because I actually like Woman, the music video was just a bit ..... ekhem ekhem. Better budget music video is needed, could be the next "Timber" but with Macklemore aretha1ny1

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

What if it's Carpoll Karaoke and Macklemore is featuring guest and they'll sing Good Old Days for a bit? wendy4 I want a MUSIC VIDEO. brit2

I doubt she would wear the same outfit as in the Woman MV

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I doubt she would wear the same outfit as in the Woman MV

Shew often reuses her outfits though :/ But we'll see, hope it's a music video 

18 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Shew often reuses her outfits though :/ But we'll see, hope it's a music video 

Yeah, but I doubt she'd re-use for a music video (hopefully)

15 hours ago, Okan said:

Her outfit looks amazing btw yas2 

wait, is it that ugly thing from the bar scene in Woman fall1 

yes and i love it yas2 

5 hours ago, Dan said:

Woo! yas2 

And

I know, I love it! His interviews when he talks about her are SO cute yas1 

fall3 

9 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

It's so cute to see how Kesha and Macklemore have become really good friends apparently cry9

Tea cry6 

Although I'm not sure how well this remix is going to do with GOD being out rn. I hope they can both succeed. cry9 

Okay... It sure seems like it's just tour promo then after seeing this. She's wearing the same outfit and all wendy3 

BUT, this could mean the tour is going to be really, really cool if they're serving VISUALS.

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

Okay... It sure seems like it's just tour promo then after seeing this. She's wearing the same outfit and all wendy3 

BUT, this could mean the tour is going to be really, really cool if they're serving VISUALS.

I wanna see that video clip brit15

5 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I wanna see that video clip brit15

I can't find it anywhere dead2 

I've been searching wendy3 

9 minutes ago, Okan said:

found it! jj2 she looks kinda ugly in this vid ngl dead7 

What is this filter wendy4 

also thanks for finding

10 minutes ago, Okan said:

found it! jj2 she looks kinda ugly in this vid ngl dead7 

She doesn't need that much make-up dead7

And why does this single show get an extra promo clip, when her whole tour didn't? rip4

36 minutes ago, Dan said:

But the interesting question is: why did Macklemore accompany her, when it's only her in the clip?

And he doesn't even perform at that festival, does he?

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

And why does this single show get an extra promo clip, when her whole tour didn't? rip4

Because she can easily sell-out a tour in the US with little promotion. I don't know though confused1 And they might've just asked her to, like the iHeart Radio Festival had her do

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

But the interesting question is: why did Macklemore accompany her, when it's only her in the clip?

And he doesn't even perform at that festival, does he?

That's the weird thing, he doesn't perform there... But, she might bring him out like in the iHeart or Jingle Ball shows

I really have no idea wendy3 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Because she can easily sell-out a tour in the US with little promotion. I don't know though confused1 And they might've just asked her to, like the iHeart Radio Festival had her do

That's the weird thing, he doesn't perform there... But, she might bring him out like in the iHeart or Jingle Ball shows

I really have no idea wendy3 

True, but that still doesn't explain why he joined her. Because - apparently - that meeting was only for filming the clip, and he's not in it.

Maybe they did something else later... interesting1

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

True, but that still doesn't explain why he joined her. Because - apparently - that meeting was only for filming the clip, and he's not in it.

Maybe they did something else later... interesting1

Yeah, but I doubt she'd put on that whole get-up just to film a 17second clip

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.