Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Teens know Madonna's songs, but not Mariah's. Why?

11 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Soundscan >>> Guiness. Stay seethed.

LMAO! lmfao1 SINCE WHEN? Soundscan started collecting their data in 1991. Madonna released her biggest selling album before that. Do you honestly believe that Guiness is not reliable when all they've done is collect Madonna's sales figures from AROUND THE WORLD? Even if we only look at her total available certified sales (170,6 Mio.), she is above Fatriah (136,4 Mio.).

11 minutes ago, light741 said:

Chartmasters and Media Traffic.

Unreliable sources. You are dismissed.

Just now, Salvatore said:

LMAO! lmfao1 SINCE WHEN? Soundscan started collecting their data in 1991. Madonna released her biggest selling album before that. Do you honestly believe that Guiness is not reliable when all they've done is collect Madonna's sales figures from AROUND THE WORLD? Even if we only look at her total available certified sales (170,6 Mio.), she is above Fatriah (136,4 Mio.).

Unreliable sources. You are dismissed.

Do you have a better 1 darling?. So i guess Madonna's TEC did not sell 28M like they say right?. Nice try.

b4b05ea304ebdfc8ea9b956e980c876c--linda-

2 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Everyday. And stay seethed. creep1

Stay delusional then lol. Madonna has double the WW sales that Mariah has and she will continue to pull better numbers than her cause she is simply the bigger artist WW. If anyone can stay seething, it's you. Keep listening to Mariah's boring and gay ass ballads. lmfao1 

13 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Stay delusional then lol. Madonna has double the WW sales that Mariah has and she will continue to pull better numbers than her cause she is simply the bigger artist WW. If anyone can stay seething, it's you. Keep listening to Mariah's boring and gay ass ballads. lmfao1 

I ain't seethed enough to go downvoting like 30+ posts. ayumi1 Ain't worth the click. And your faves can't sing. And their profession is singing. ayumi1

10 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Which ones?lmfao1 I haven't heard a Madonna song on the radio since Hung Up when I was 9lmfao1

TIC constantly recharts, LAV / TB / ROL re-entered the UK charts this year. songs like LIB / LAP constantly re-chart in European countries' radio charts bey2

I mean, on my very brief trip to Poland 2 months ago I've heard like 7 Madonna songs bey2 0 Mariah ones 

In my own country Madonna songs are always played on the radio as well. wendy4

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

TIC constantly recharts, LAV / TB / ROL re-entered the UK charts this year. songs like LIB / LAP constantly re-chart in European countries' radio charts bey2

I mean, on my very brief trip to Poland 2 months ago I've heard like 7 Madonna songs bey2 0 Mariah ones 

In my own country Madonna songs are always played on the radio as well. wendy4

And you are the whole population?. 

20 hours ago, light741 said:

And you are the whole population?. 

Well, first of all I was only replying to his manner of writing - which is to write your own experience with the artist. Second of all, it's evident in the actual charts data of radio stations that what I'm saying is true lmao

15 hours ago, Jjang said:

Well, first of all I was only replying to his manner of writing - which is to write your own experience with the artist. Second of all, it's evident in the actual charts data of radio stations that what I'm saying is true lmao

It's evident that Mariah has WW hits as she is one of the 4 best selling women in music.

On 5/12/2017 at 6:51 AM, HninSi said:

I ain't seethed enough to go downvoting like 30+ posts. ayumi1 Ain't worth the click. And your faves can't sing. And their profession is singing. ayumi1

tumblr_msa3upOMHQ1qhtc17o3_250.gif tumblr_msa3upOMHQ1qhtc17o4_250.gif

Cause you used a lot the 'she can't sing' jk the last days. Lemme end it so you can try harder next time.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.