Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Mariah is about to Outpeak Madonna AGAIN this decade

40 minutes ago, Jjang said:

A source that started tracking data a decade after Madonna debuted. I guess Mariah outsold MJ/U2/Pink Floyd/Elvis/The Beatles interesting1

I mean, I can obviously notice that you're trolling and all but at least try harder, cringe nicki2

The Beatles are always no 1 on both RIAA and soundscan. 

10 hours ago, HninSi said:

Not on RIAA. 

And madonna, while having a decade advantage, is neck to neck with Mariah. creep1

Don't worry, Madonna has tons of small releases such as live albums, concerts and visual albums that RIAA don't count that give her an even bigger advantage of sales in the US. Madonna stands at 71 million while Mariah is at 65m. I can post the numbers.

Just now, Jjang said:

Don't worry, Madonna has tons of small releases such as live albums, concerts and visual albums that RIAA don't count that give her an even bigger advantage of sales in the US. Madonna stands at 71 million while Mariah is at 65m. I can post the numbers.

yes please

at worldwide scale Madonna will be always remebered as the Queen of Pop, her place in the music history is next to Michael Jackson,  Elvis and The Beatles, Mariah is succesful but she's not at their level, will never be, she will be next to Whitney and Celine, the divas ruling the 90's for a while and that's it.

32 minutes ago, Alyssa said:

at worldwide scale Madonna will be always remebered as the Queen of Pop, her place in the music history is next to Michael Jackson,  Elvis and The Beatles, Mariah is succesful but she's not at their level, will never be, she will be next to Whitney and Celine, the divas ruling the 90's for a while and that's it.

MJ, Elvis and The Beatles guys can sing on key. creep1

3 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

Well it's from Google themselves so read it and weep xtina14 

Oh no honey, I would never weep for this kind of "achivement", no need to shade her, this list is shade enough against her, it's funny, to see Ariana Grande as the number one singer,  and Despacito (the song that spent 16 weeks at number one on the hot100) as the most searched song, Mariah has no singles released this year, so, her searches are surely related to her New Year fiasco, her weight gain, and her bodyguard sexual harassment claims, I mean,  Kevin Spacy's at number 2 in the actors list and surely has nothing to do with his acting xtina7

18 minutes ago, HninSi said:

A sub-par singer creep1

an Icon, one of the most prominent elements of the popular culture at a worldwide level, she is the Cocke of the pop music and Mariah will always be Pepsi (in the US, in other countries she's like Big Cola)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.