Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Mariah is about to Outpeak Madonna AGAIN this decade

1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Im a bigger Madonna fan than Mariah but I put them on the same level to be honest

To be honest, I listen Mariah more often than Madonna, however, I was born and raised in a Spanish speaking country and I'd never heard of Mariah when I was a kid, in the other hand I knew about Madonna and Michael Jackson (even Whitney) they were always on TV and the news, my point of view is obviously influenced by the enviroment in wich I was raised, I know about Mariah because I love Divas with big voices and I made some researched about her career but not because I'd heard her music on the radio, or people around me talking about her.

1 hour ago, Alyssa said:

Oh no honey, I would never weep for this kind of "achivement", no need to shade her, this list is shade enough against her, it's funny, to see Ariana Grande as the number one singer,  and Despacito (the song that spent 16 weeks at number one on the hot100) as the most searched song, Mariah has no singles released this year, so, her searches are surely related to her New Year fiasco, her weight gain, and her bodyguard sexual harassment claims, I mean,  Kevin Spacy's at number 2 in the actors list and surely has nothing to do with his acting xtina7

Bad publicity is still publicity hen xtina14

57 minutes ago, Alyssa said:

an Icon, one of the most prominent elements of the popular culture at a worldwide level, she is the Cocke of the pop music and Mariah will always be Pepsi (in the US, in other countries she's like Big Cola)

And madonna still can't sing. creep1

11 minutes ago, Alyssa said:

excuses 

It's not excuses the fact is Mariah is 4th searched musician and Madonna is nowhere to be seen which is mainly due to the fact the majority of her fans are that old they all have arthritis so can't use a mouse/touch pad or they're that senile they've forgot who she is like the rest of the world 

19 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

It's not excuses the fact is Mariah is 4th searched musician and Madonna is nowhere to be seen which is mainly due to the fact the majority of her fans are that old they all have arthritis so can't use a mouse/touch pad or they're that senile they've forgot who she is like the rest of the world 

If only Mariah fans were buying her albums and streaming her songs instead of googling her...

29 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Thanks to this iconic moment. gaga13 

But she bounced back from it with her aiwfciy shows with the majority being sold out (including london's 02 arena) and her vocals and performances getting rave reviews, the fact that aiwfciy is going to repeak 20+ years after it's release shows that she has bounced back from this and the gp are loving her again 

2 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

her last lead went x2 platinum what about madonna

It was released one year prior to the album realease and yet it peaked outside the BBHOT 100 top ten...  wasn't it named lead single because all of her other songs tanked? like Triumphant (Get 'Em) the original lead single or whatever, I mean if The Art of Letting Go would have been a hit (or at least higher than the other forgotten song) it woulb be the lead single. L.A.M.E.

1 hour ago, Alyssa said:

If only Mariah fans were buying her albums and streaming her songs instead of googling her...

Mariah's streaming numbers are fine don't worry. If only madonna stans weren't bitter and pressed.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.