Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Kesha track "Birthday Suit" put up for auction on Music Mafia

it leaked in full but this is different version that the one musicmafia was sellingjj4 the prechorus on their version outsold heavily I was waiting for that part anyway at least we have a version of it but ugh the synth on the last line of the musicmafia one was my favourite damn part I'm so bummedari9

how do I filter out the music mafia watermark from the musicmafia snippet we got I've seen people do it on Soundcloud and I'm gonna add the snippet into the song because I did not wait 2 years for a underproduced demo of a demoari9

6 hours ago, idrk said:

it leaked in full but this is different version that the one musicmafia was sellingjj4 the prechorus on their version outsold heavily I was waiting for that part anyway at least we have a version of it but ugh the synth on the last line of the musicmafia one was my favourite damn part I'm so bummedari9

can you use youtube to mp3 and send it to me cos im in school now cry9 

6 hours ago, idrk said:

how do I filter out the music mafia watermark from the musicmafia snippet we got I've seen people do it on Soundcloud and I'm gonna add the snippet into the song because I did not wait 2 years for a underproduced demo of a demoari9

It sounds so cheap but I love the idea and here for it, fuck music mafia fall1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:21 AM, idrk said:

On 4/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, Recycled stardust said:

It sounds so cheap but I love the idea and here for it, fuck music mafia fall1

there really is a 2nd version (we have version 2, version 1 is still unleaked)

https://kesharose.fandom.com/wiki/Birthday_Suit_(song)

"Birthday Suit" is an unreleased song by Kesha. It was registered on BMI in early 2017. In December of 2017, a snippet of version 1 of the song was leaked by Music Mafia. It is an unreleased song from Rainbow as its registration number puts it contemptuous with many other songs that are featured on Rainbow along with having similar producers to those who worked on other rainbow tracks. There are currently 2 known versions of this song.

Although version 1 was put up for auction on Music Mafia along with many other unreleased songs by various artists for a minimum of 0.05 BTC, There were no bids for the song and so it was not auctioned off. On March 27th 2019, a 4 second snippet of version 2 leaked online.[1] On April 3rd 2019, a second snippet of version 2 leaked online.[2] On April 4th 2019, 3 more snippets of version 2 leaked on twitter[3] Later on on April 4th 2019, the full version of Birthday Suit version 2 was posted on YouTube. Version 1 has yet to leak in full (although unlikely as only musicmafia had it and was not sold) has better mastering and seems to be a more developed version of Version 2. This is the only song from Rainbow to have a unofficial release.

The chorus of the song samples the theme song from the popular video game franchise, Mario Bros.

There are a few differences between Version 1 and Version 2, most noticeably is version 1 being much more balanced out and mastered with a much clearer instrumental. Version 2 has harmonies in the chorus while Version 1 does not. Version 1 and 2 have a different instrumental arrangement in the beginning of the chorus.

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

there really is a 2nd version

https://kesharose.fandom.com/wiki/Birthday_Suit_(song)

"Birthday Suit" is an unreleased song by Kesha. It was registered on BMI in early 2017. In December of 2017, a snippet of version 1 of the song was leaked by Music Mafia. It is an unreleased song from Rainbow as its registration number puts it contemptuous with many other songs that are featured on Rainbow along with having similar producers to those who worked on other rainbow tracks. There are currently 2 known versions of this song.

Although version 1 was put up for auction on Music Mafia along with many other unreleased songs by various artists for a minimum of 0.05 BTC, There were no bids for the song and so it was not auctioned off. On March 27th 2019, a 4 second snippet of version 2 leaked online.[1] On April 3rd 2019, a second snippet of version 2 leaked online.[2] On April 4th 2019, 3 more snippets of version 2 leaked on twitter[3] Later on on April 4th 2019, the full version of Birthday Suit version 2 was posted on YouTube. Version 1 has yet to leak in full (although unlikely as only musicmafia had it and was not sold) has better mastering and seems to be a more developed version of Version 2. This is the only song from Rainbow to have a unofficial release.

The chorus of the song samples the theme song from the popular video game franchise, Mario Bros.

There are a few differences between Version 1 and Version 2, most noticeably is version 1 being much more balanced out and mastered with a much clearer instrumental. Version 2 has harmonies in the chorus while Version 1 does not. Version 1 and 2 have a different instrumental arrangement in the beginning of the chorus.

yeh if you listen to the musicmafia snippet 

its so much different than the one that leaked in full. this one was never bidded off by musicmafia and its SO much better. the only music people would buy then was trash rap songs but anywayjj1

8 minutes ago, idrk said:

also didn't learn to let go have like 3 demos leak and has the same producer as birthday suit

idk about 3 demos but i do know that one did leak a while back and they do have the same producers.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.