Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Kesha track "Birthday Suit" put up for auction on Music Mafia

14 minutes ago, EriKills said:

It was one of the Kim stans I just know it ny13

29 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I wouldn't be surprised ny2

15 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Nnn I use to get into it with the monsters a lot rip4 but yess I need to the same and just keep messy thots to myself. not worth the bans. 

I’ll keep it cute on FOTP 

maxresdefault.jpg

The whole WP policy is much, MUCH nicer on FOTP than on ATRL, so you don't have to worry jj2

I need this song RN musicmafia snippet came on shuffle and I just want it to leak so bad it sounds like her best song to me which is a lot because I love kesha but it sounds like something new and fresh that rainbow needed as every damn track on there but hymn made me feel 40 but still bop. @/littlebodybighatter on instagram is selling the full thing for $100ny10 how do I hire steve jobs and bill gates to be my sugar daddy

12 hours ago, idrk said:

I need this song RN musicmafia snippet came on shuffle and I just want it to leak so bad it sounds like her best song to me which is a lot because I love kesha but it sounds like something new and fresh that rainbow needed as every damn track on there but hymn made me feel 40 but still bop. @/littlebodybighatter on instagram is selling the full thing for $100ny10 how do I hire steve jobs and bill gates to be my sugar daddy

giveup1 

3 hours ago, idrk said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20171225075341/http://musicmafia.to:80/buy.html

I THOUGHT IT GOT SOLD FOR 0.10BTCfall1 no wonder it hasn't circulated yet this just ruined my day littlebodybighatter is our last hopecry9 dead ass willing to start a gofundme its $100. I would've bought and probably leaked it by now if only I was 18 and could get a PayPalkesha5

i have a paypal kesha5 its not connected to anything tho jj3 

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

k well I want Machine Gun Love so fucking bad yet look where we are kesha5 

we can actually get birthday suit thoari9

plus we have machine gun love in full ill settle for the live but I will not settle for CHECK OUT WWW.MUSICMAFIA.TO FOR NEW MUSIC

31 minutes ago, idrk said:

like there has to be one Kesha stan that isn't brokebrit8

I looked at the site, but I don't really understand how it works. How much do you have to pay? And how do you get bitcoins?

8 hours ago, TomTom said:

I looked at the site, but I don't really understand how it works. How much do you have to pay? And how do you get bitcoins?

What if you googled jj3

9 hours ago, idrk said:

like there has to be one Kesha stan that isn't brokebrit8

brit8

On 2/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, TomTom said:

@littlebodybighatter is selling it on instagram for $100 musicmafia is currently died

2 hours ago, idrk said:

@littlebodybighatter is selling it on instagram for $100 musicmafia is currently died

why are leakers so fucking greedy jj4 

its not their work jj4 

just fuckin leak it jj4 

also there's a lot more hope for birthday suit the person who has it (littlebodybighatter) dms blew up with offers after the second snippet leaked (they posted on their story) and apparently its gonna leak soon because its being traded like crack omg I didn't think wed get new Kesha music until 2031 this is hugeari9

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.