Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga performed with Brian Newman last night

Random but does anyone remember how she literally sang jazz at the artRave? dead2 Like this is such a better setting. I just thought of how ridiculous it was to sing it at the artRave since it is literally two opposite genres. dead2sia2 

On 12/6/2017 at 6:02 AM, Monster said:

Random but does anyone remember how she literally sang jazz at the artRave? dead2 Like this is such a better setting. I just thought of how ridiculous it was to sing it at the artRave since it is literally two opposite genres. dead2sia2 

tenor.gif

On 6-12-2017 at 3:02 PM, Monster said:

Wait actually dead2 I never thought about the fact that she sang jazz at a so-called "rave" sjsjjsjsjs dead2 ARTPOP was truly her biggest mess this far.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:02 AM, Monster said:

Bang Bang My Baby Shot Me Down

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.