Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

El Goot

El Goot's Top 40 of 2017

6728efb8ca26ca2ed56269409fa47be9.gif

Hi Everyone! In this post, I'll be sharing my Top 40 Songs of the Year.

All along this year I'll be creating my own charts based on the music I'm listening to, how often I play those songs and how much I like them. I compiled all the chart data and here are the results.

#40. Witness - Katy Perry

This song is one of my favorites in the album. I love the message and how we all are looking in this world for people that can be with us in the highs and lows of the life, call them family, friends or a significant other. It is always nice to be aware that we are witnesses of other people and they are the witnesses of our journey in life.

#39. Glorious - Macklemore feat. Skylar Grey

I'm glad he's back! And he came back with an amazing song with a great message and a really cute music video. I also wonder when will Skylar Grey break through, tho.

#38. Too Good At Goodbyes - Sam Smith

Another one who came back after a while. I always enjoy Sam's voice and the message of this song hit me real deep because of a certain guy who I thought was (and sometimes I think he really is) the love of my life, but he moved to another city and the story had to be over. I also love the music video and he looks hot af.

#37. 3 A.M. - Jesse & Joy feat. Gente de Zona

Let's admit it: reggaeton took over 2017. A bunch of latin artists that before sang ballads or pop switched to more latin sounds and this is one of the examples. Jesse & Joy were already a successful and talented duo (they're brother and sister). But then this song came out and it just clicked for me. The crossover felt natural and it came out really well-done. I bop to this song at the club everytime.

Stay tuned for more!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.