Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

"I Stay In Love" Appreciation Thread

So I have been kinda on the low the past couple of days, but I missed raving with my hunties.

I wanted to talk about something and that's the next time: how fucking good I Stay In Love is shock1 

Ever since the E=MC2 listening thread, I have been OBSESSED with this song, I probably listen to it once or twice day, like everyday

Reasons to love this underrated BOP:

- She serves burlesque goddess and Bonnie & Clyde meets killer woman vibes in the video, even though it's a ballad. Who does that? THIS ICONIC BITCH.

- Even though it hasn't much of her whistles, I love her voice in this song so much...it sound so emotional and even though this song might not be her most important song to her, she definetly touched something inside of me with this song and it makes me quite emotional everytime I listen to it. Who does that? THIS ICONIC BITCH.

- This song is so fucking underrated - HAVE YOU EVEN LISTENED TO THIS SONG? WHY ISN'T THIS BIGGER? She should have promoted the shit out of this single and make it one of her biggest singles ever. She has so many underrated bops. Who does that? THIS ICONIC BITCH.

THE VIDEO meg1 

THE SONG meg1 

THE LYRICS meg1

THE MELODY meg1 

IT'S ALL FUCKING RIGHT meg1 

I mean how heartbreaking is the chorus?

We said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing me
'cause there ain't nothing
That I can do
Baby, I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like "Oh well"
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now
No matter what I do
But baby, baby
I stay in love with you

You better stan this song with me because since my E=MC2 listening thread, I asked different people if they know where my wig went, but it's still nowhere to be found. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

This song is everything

5 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

KING I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH TOO

It’s so beautiful oprah4 I can’t, I seriously live for it.

12 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

o know but 117 times in one sitting is a bit much dead2 even i cant listen to a Whitney song that many times dead2

I was sleeping while listening rip2 

17 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i havent heard E=MC2 other than Touch My Body jj3 

Poor you, you haven’t been blessed by the Light yet

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.