Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jake

Bryan Singer Sued for Raping 17 Year Old Boy

Whilst 2017 has been a damn mess, I feel like a lot of things have been salvaged. Rape victims speaking out, rapists being convicted, Hollywood being exposed, Australia legalising gay marriage legend1 things are on the way up. saw a poll where people would rather trust eating some dodgy out of date meat then trust trump as president. Living for the lashings yas2 

1 hour ago, Driven said:

He had a wife and kid, it's known he is openly bisexual. Why get married then, you sick piece of shit. You're 52 forcing yourself on a 17 year old, rot in hell. lj1

um2um2um2

3 hours ago, Driven said:

it's known he is openly bisexual. Why get married then

I love you, but bisexual is not a synonym for "sl*t" which is what it sounds like you're trying to imply??? I really REALLY hope that's not what you're saying but that's what this wording comes off as.

Just, what does him being bisexual have to do with any of this?

7 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I love you, but bisexual is not a synonym for "sl*t" which is what it sounds like you're trying to imply??? Correct me if I'm misunderstanding but that's what this comes off as to me.

I never said bisexual was a synonym for "sl*t", what he did was seriously wrong. I'd never call a bi person sl*t. lbr 

5 minutes ago, Driven said:

I never said bisexual was a synonym for "sl*t", what he did was seriously wrong. I'd never call a bi person sl*t. lbr 

I should hope not.

But again I don't understand what him being bi has to do with this particular situation.

12 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I should hope not.

But again I don't understand what him being bi has to do with this particular situation.

Nah, i worded it wrong.

He shoulda controlled himself better, that's all i was trying to say. tbh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.