Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Felonie Martinez story fake?

https://twitter.com/timethyheller/status/931409549298352128?s=17

This whole thing started from this tweet... which is already full of lies because the general public couldn' give 2 fucks about felonie 

secondly this girl has retweeted every article written about her and (from what little a know about her) released music off the back of the publicity... katy1

I fucking hate both if them and I'm not one to victim shame or forgive predators but blatant attention seeking remains blatant ny12

25 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Not trying to justify or defend Melanie if this is all true, but I'm sure Timothy wrote this mostly to destroy Melanie's reputation

how can you, a kesha stan out of all people, be saying this orangu1

it doesn't matter if timothy is riding the wave of publicity she got from telling her story, her allegations are severe and they should still be taken with seriousness. the fact that people are discrediting her because she's retweeting articles about it... orangu1 

I don't think she made the story up.

However, I did find it odd that when I went to her twitter profile when the accusations were made, she was promoting her new single in bio and with the pinned tweet. But, you know. This story is most likely true and I feel bad for the victim.

1 hour ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I dont know whether its true or false but i was never a fan of MM n the first place so if she did the things she has done to Timothy then she has probably done it before.  Would not be surprised if someone else speaks up.  If she is guilty then justice needs to be served.  Then again look what Chris Brown did to Rihanna and he still has a career.

Something Melanie doesn't has/had/will have

3 hours ago, Alyssa said:

Something Melanie doesn't has/had/will have

she has a lot of youtube views and decent sales and a lot of popularity and exposure for an indie singer. it all goes down the toilet now 

7 hours ago, Merryem said:

how can you, a kesha stan out of all people, be saying this orangu1

it doesn't matter if timothy is riding the wave of publicity she got from telling her story, her allegations are severe and they should still be taken with seriousness. the fact that people are discrediting her because she's retweeting articles about it... orangu1 

i'm not discrediting her allegations or not believing her, even melaine confirmed it but she didn't see it as a rape. what she did was fucked up in all terms, but timothy should've confront her right away. they were close friends not some strangers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.