Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Taking a look back at 2017

Hello, fellow monsters gaga7

Considering that most likely nothing eventful will happen in the remaining few weeks of December (inb4 LG6 lead single next week), I decided to update the 2017 calendar for the very last time and make this thread where we can all celebrate this year in Gaga's career. It's pretty safe that it has been one of the best years for her, from the freaking halftime show, the John Wayne video, The Cure, Coachella, ASIB to her sold out worldwide tour, it was an amazing time to be a fan. I'm gonna say this: Whoever hasn't been a fan during the mini Superbowl era has missed a lot oprah4 The hype, the teasing and THE BIG DAY oprah4 What else can we say rather than "YAAS GAGA" brit2

I'm even more excited for 2019 to roll on, we are getting her very first movie debut with a soundtrack + a new album (pls don't turn this into a 2018 vs 2019 thread ew2), so it's probably going to be another great year to be a fan of. 

Let's celebrate and buy Million Reasons once more, dahlin's cheer1

tenor.gif?itemid=8339340

Started off with the biggest musical events of the year that had literally all of America shook, gained another top 5 hit, released her best video since the BTW era, headlined Coachella, dropped a standalone single/amazing bopT that was a big hit in several countries WW and cured her streaming, filmed a movie with Bradley Cooper, went on a SOLD OUT world tour, had her album and Million Reasons certified platinum, and was nominated for two Grammys. A YEAR.

tenor.gif?itemid=8772469

22 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What time did you become a fan? What made you do that? Share with us antm1

I become a stan when the cure was released it was such a bop I was already familiar with gaga music since my best friend was a gaga stan and I used to hear her on the radio all the time in the fame era 

also applause was my fave song of 2013 it didn’t deserve to be on artflop tbh

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

What time did you become a fan? What made you do that? Share with us antm1

I was like 5 in 2008 and I liked JD + PF but then, when I was 6-7 I disliked BR's video for being weird then suddenly I liked it as well as the Telephone video. Then I liked the singles off of BTW then I kinda stopped following after that era, but I'd keep going back for memories. I guess when Joanne was around I heard her name a lot, so I went back to watch the Telephone video again. Then heard all her album's non-singles for the first time in like 2017

DJzTvsLVAAAJjtP.jpg

17 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Started off with the biggest musical events of the year that had literally all of America shook, gained another top 5 hit, released her best video since the BTW era, headlined Coachella, dropped a standalone single/amazing bopT that was a big hit in several countries WW and cured her streaming, filmed a movie with Bradley Cooper, went on a SOLD OUT world tour, had her album and Million Reasons certified platinum, and was nominated for two Grammys. A YEAR.

tenor.gif?itemid=8772469

DJzTvsLVAAAJjtP.jpg

truely this year was a great one for gaga, i think on top of everything everybody has already said, we also got closer to her than we ever have before. this year she was more open about her past, her condition and everything really, it was so refreshing to watch 5Ft2 and understanding how she has changed as an artist. for me some highlights were the tiffany commercial, John Wayne Video, Super Bowl (obv), Gaga on RPDR, Coachella, Five Foot Two, and the grammy noms are just the best way to end the year gaga7 also this year was the best because Joanne and ARTPOP where both certified platinum jj5

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.