Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha announces AU/NZ Leg of the Rainbow Tour

Just now, Marlon said:

How do you know oprah4 

Cause according to a lot of fans who have been right about dates in the past, she is going to announce the full second leg of the tour tomorrow yas2 

(Apparently it's going to be a tour with Macklemore // Stubhub already has a blank page set aside for their dates)

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Cause according to a lot of fans who have been right about dates in the past, she is going to announce the full second leg of the tour tomorrow yas2 

(Apparently it's going to be a tour with Macklemore // Stubhub already has a blank page set aside for their dates)

Idc about Macklemore but if she is coming to amsterdam i’m gonna cry

2 minutes ago, Marlon said:

Idc about Macklemore but if she is coming to amsterdam i’m gonna cry

Me neither, but that would be amazing!

29 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Her last tour here was cancelled because of low ticket sales sia4 Would be interested in seeing her.

Really? brit15

I doubt this will happen again because Praying and Good Old Days were both Top 10 hits in Australia and Rainbow peaked at #3, while Warrior wasn't even Top 10

Australia is her biggest market right now

4 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Really? brit15

I doubt this will happen again because Praying and Good Old Days were both Top 10 hits in Australia and Rainbow peaked at #3, while Warrior wasn't even Top 10

Australia is her biggest market right now

Yeah, it was for her tour with Pitbull too, which could explain it - Don't know though 

39 minutes ago, Dan said:

I feel like the US is only going to be a joint tour. The rest will be just her, but I could be wrong. moo1 

3 minutes ago, Monster said:

I feel like the US is only going to be a joint tour. The rest will be just her, but I could be wrong. moo1 

That may be true, but I feel like she needs the help to sell the international dates.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.