Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

YoungForever

Beyoncé is still the best looking pop star 10 years later at 36

4 minutes ago, fab said:

ikr clap1 

also screaming because all these pictures he posted, Katy is wearing tons of make up while Rihanna is  a natural beauty rih10    

rihanna-beautiful-skin.jpg 

I mean katy is beautiful but shes very girl next door

Rihana on the other hand is an exotic goddess

27 minutes ago, fab said:

ikr clap1 

also screaming because all these pictures he posted, Katy is wearing tons of make up while Rihanna is  a natural beauty rih10    

rihanna-beautiful-skin.jpg 

22 minutes ago, Fanik said:

I mean katy is beautiful but shes very girl next door

Rihana on the other hand is an exotic goddess

Whethet you agree or not about Katy, Rihanna's never looked beter than Mariah, Beyoncé, Britney or Chirstina at their best so my point still stands. 

4 minutes ago, Avariko said:

All our girls are pretty, no need to argue whoever is the prettiest tbh.

Of course they're all gorgeous, they wouldn't have made it big otherwise LBR.

I think you got it wrong, this thread is not an argument, just a reminder that Bey > the rest. 

wendy2

Just now, YoungForever said:

Of course they're all gorgeous, they wouldn't have made it big otherwise LBR.

this thread is not an argument, just a reminder than Bey > the rest. 

wendy2

If you say so hun.

3 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

Whethet you agree or not about Katy, Rihanna's never looked beter than Mariah, Beyoncé, Britney or Chirstina at their best so my point still stands. 

you are entitled to your wrong opinion and thats perfectly fine

however the GP disagrees 

Mess at Mariah or Christina

2 minutes ago, YoungForever said:

brit4

Beyonce and Britney both looked like goddesses at their peak, but Xtina and Mariah? orly1lmfao1 

2 hours ago, YoungForever said:

???

Rihanna is so overrated when it comes to beauty and looks. She sure is gorgeous, and I'm sure most girls/women would give anything to look like her, but she's never been THE girl. Mariah was more beautiful in her prime, so was Britney, Christina too, let alone Beyoncé. I'd even argue Katy was more beautiful in 2012-2013 than Rihanna has ever been.

Katy-Perry-Grammys-2013-Pictures.jpg

beauty-2013-11-katy-perry-emas-hair-make

KatyPerry2010AMAs_10-22_TheGlamazonsBlog

Oh wow. Behive trolling gets out of hand lmao. 

Rihanna is the currently hottest popstar and sex icon. And bitch what? Rihanna never was THE girl? She literally was called the sexiest woman alive in 2011. Something Beyonce, Katy or Britney never achieved. 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Oh wow. Behive trolling gets out of hand lmao. 

Rihanna is the currently hottest popstar and sex icon. And bitch what? Rihanna never was THE girl? She literally was called the sexiest woman alive in 2011. Something Beyonce, Katy or Britney never achieved. 

kiiiii 

I mean it's pointless anyway to let gays judge their beauties awk1

11 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Tea and I mean the Behive is one of the most delusional stanbases anyway 

You're the only one that's trolling around. Bey has been named the sexiest woman alive in 2006 by Maxim and 2007 by Men's Health.

Katy in 2010 by maxim and in 2013 by Men's health. Get your facts straight at least. 

I siad what I said. Rihanna is the most overrated when it comes to looks. She's gorgeous, but never been top 5 of all time. stay pressed.

I tried to stay away from quoting you cause you're a clueless 15yo brat so this is the last time I pay attention to a twink that thinks Rihanna has a bigger career than Britney Spears. 

You're the only one that's trolling atound. Bey has been named the sexiest woman alive in 2006 by Maxim and 2007 by Men's Health.

Katy in 2010 by maxim and in 2013 by Men's health. Get your facts straight at least. 

I siad what I said. Rihanna is omthe most overrated whej it comes to looks. She's gorgeous, but never been top 5 of all tiem. stay pressed

I tried to stay away from quoting you cause you're a clueless 15yo brat so this is the last time I pay attention to a twink that thinks Rihanna has a bigger career than Britney Spears. 

sis, are you drunk? xtina12

You're the only one that's trolling atound. Bey has been named the sexiest woman alive in 2006 by Maxim and 2007 by Men's Health.

I siad what I said. Rihanna is omthe most overrated whej it comes to looks. She's gorgeous, but never been top 5 of all tiem. stay pressed

I tried to stay away from quoting you cause you're a clueless 15yo brat so thsi si the last time I oay attention to a twink that thinks Rihanna has a bigger career than Britney Spears. 

stop acting like your opinion is a fact cause it's not

make a damn poll about it.. I can assure you that Rihanna's gonna win

2 hours ago, YoungForever said:

???

Rihanna is so overrated when it comes to beauty and looks. She sure is gorgeous, and I'm sure most girls/women would give anything to look like her, but she's never been THE girl. Mariah was more beautiful in her prime, so was Britney, Christina too, let alone Beyoncé. I'd even argue Katy was more beautiful in 2012-2013 than Rihanna has ever been.

Katy-Perry-Grammys-2013-Pictures.jpg

beauty-2013-11-katy-perry-emas-hair-make

KatyPerry2010AMAs_10-22_TheGlamazonsBlog

I could find like 3 other girls in Hollywood that look like Katy Perry, she's gorgeous but certainly not special rip3 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna face"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna face"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna face"

All the girls you claim that were more beautiful than Rihanna in their prime are not, Mariah and Xtina were absolutely beautiful but their looks were pretty average. 

8 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I could find like 3 other girls in Hollywood that look like Katy Perry, she's gorgeous but certainly not special rip3 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna face"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna face"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "rihanna face"

All the girls you claim that were more beautiful than Rihanna in their prime are not, Mariah and Xtina were absolutely beautiful but their looks were pretty average. 

They were

54af1320a9b5f_-_elle-08-britney-spears-b

0804d613427498a42c80044c5757482152a976a6

Again, Rihanna is gorgeous and she has indeed a very unique look, but she's never been prettier than these ladies. No matter how hard the Navy tires to tell themselves otherwise shrug1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.