Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore Tour

2 hours ago, Monster said:

Thanks! My friend and I are diehard Kesha stans so we decided we're going to get the best tickets we possibly can. cry9 

I got my code!!!

Good luck!!!

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I got my code!!!

Good luck!!!

I DEADASS FELL ASLEEP RIGHT BEFORE I GOT MY CODE AND DIDNT WAKE UP UNTIL 12:30 jj4scream1scream2

It's okay though because we still got the VIP Package we wanted and are the closest row to the stage that that package offers. cry0 

9 minutes ago, Monster said:

I DEADASS FELL ASLEEP RIGHT BEFORE I GOT MY CODE AND DIDNT WAKE UP UNTIL 12:30 jj4scream1scream2

It's okay though because we still got the VIP Package we wanted and are the closest row to the stage that that package offers. cry0 

THATS AMAZING. CONGRATS yas1 

2 minutes ago, Monster said:

Thanks cry0 I hope you got the tickets you wanted as well!

Thanks! Yeah, just getting bad tickets ny4 As long as I get to see her yas1 

https://www.tvovermind.com/entertainment-news/adventures-kesha-macklemore-tour-2018-announced

You can search all about this tour under the heading “The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore Tour”. This will take up a large slate of time throughout 2018, and while still unconfirmed, is believed to be headed across the pond to play a handful of international sets as well.

interesting1

Bislang stehen lediglich Termine in den USA fest, doch ein Journalist von RapUp will wissen, dass die beiden Musiker auch nach Europa kommen und die weiteren Tourdaten in Kürze bekanntgegeben werden sollen. Wir können nur hoffen, dass das wirklich stimmt und wir Kesha gemeinsam mit Macklemore auf der Bühne erleben dürfen.

https://www.energy.de/national/stars/kesha-macklemore-gemeinsame-tour

A German radio station writes: "Until now, only US tour dates have been announced, but a journalist working for RapUp claims to know that both musicians will reportedly come to Europe as well and announce further tour dates shortly. We can only hope that this is true, so we can see Kesha together with Macklemore on the stage" 

rih1

50 minutes ago, paul8213 said:

I'm so excited! I got in the presale and scored VIP tix in the closest row possible for June 20 in Dallas! It's my 25th birthday <3 <3 <3

That's nice!

Welcome to the forum yas2

3 hours ago, paul8213 said:

I'm so excited! I got in the presale and scored VIP tix in the closest row possible for June 20 in Dallas! It's my 25th birthday <3 <3 <3

Congrats, and welcome to the forum! cheer1 

On 15-12-2017 at 3:52 PM, TomTom2288 said:

I LOVE this picture shock1

They look like a couple for real

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW AMAZING SHE LOOKS HERE fall1yas2

THAT LIPSTICK LOOKS SO GOOD ON HER yas2

On 12/19/2017 at 4:34 PM, paul8213 said:

Congrats, welcome to FOTP <3 katyanna1 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.