Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore Tour

One of Kesha's backup dancers on Instagram yesterday posted him getting fitted for outfits at the same place that they fit people for all the Superhero movies (Wolverine, Batman, etc).... If this relates to their tour outfits, that might mean they're bringing back some cool shit like in the Warrior Tour.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

One of Kesha's backup dancers on Instagram yesterday posted him getting fitted for outfits at the same place that they fit people for all the Superhero movies (Wolverine, Batman, etc).... If this relates to their tour outfits, that might mean they're bringing back some cool shit like in the Warrior Tour.

rih1

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Here for it tbh ny10

12 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Here for it tbh ny10

Me too! I loved everything about the Warrior tour, so I hope it's similar... the outfits and visuals were so cool yas2 

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, I’ve seen this.

Good question...

Yeah, her tag for it was "Listen to my new tour playlist", so maybe... But then I thought maybe they just compiled their hits, but Let Em Talk and Boogie Feet are in there, and Die Young isn't... So maybe wendy3 

18 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I love this cry7

She‘s so happy cry9

It's so cute cry7 

She still seems so nervous doing anything on camera jj4 

Like compared to this tour announcement 

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's so cute cry7 

She still seems so nervous doing anything on camera jj4 

Like compared to this tour announcement 

Do you think so? I think she comes across as very happy, relaxed and natural. Probably the "realest" she has been in a long time and I think it comes very close to the video of her tour with Pitbull.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Do you think so? I think she comes across as very happy, relaxed and natural. Probably the "realest" she has been in a long time and I think it comes very close to the video of her tour with Pitbull.

I definitely think she is super happy, that I can tell. I feel like she is being real too, just seems nervous. Something just seems off, I don't know if it's the blinking or whatever. 

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I definitely think she is super happy, that I can tell. I feel like she is being real too, just seems nervous. Something just seems off, I don't know if it's the blinking or whatever. 

Her quirkiness might be a confusing. And looking at it in retrospective, her super-energetic appearance in the older video was probably a bit forced.

6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Her quirkiness might be a confusing. And looking at in retrospective, her super-energetic appearance in the older video was probably a bit forced.

That's true, maybe I'm just reading too much into it

On 13/02/2018 at 2:16 PM, Dan said:

Kesha posted this on Spotify.. wonder if this is the setlist?

It's basically crowd friendly new songs and greatest hits from both of them right?

On 16/02/2018 at 3:31 PM, Dan said:

Oh never mind - It's on Facebook but is location specific. 

I got it when she cancelled two of the Oceania dates from Select Touring's Facebook event for the Rainbow Tour. I think there was another one talking about the shows they "couldn't" reschedule. Probably her ticket sales were bad for the NZ show, not sure about the other cancelled date.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.