Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore Tour

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Has she said that she "hates" it? Cuz I absolutely don't like when artists hate on their own albums jj4 

No, but it‘s obvious that this is the reason. It doesn‘t mean that she dislikes every single song, but she has an overall negative association with the whole album because it‘s not what she really wanted to do, but Dr. Luke, if you know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

At least Die Young or C'Mon for the sake of the fans jj4

Nnnn these are the songs she wouldn‘t perform in any case (remember when Kesha tweeted she was "forced to sing Die Young" and later deleted the tweet?).

There are some songs I believe she still likes regardless, especially the stripped-down stuff (Gold Trans Am, Wonderland, Past Lives, Love Into The Light).

We‘ll see, maybe she surprises us and will perform a couple of Warrior songs this time.

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Maybe that'll change for this tour, I'm excited for the set list imready1

Me too imready1

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

No, but it‘s obvious that this is the reason. It doesn‘t mean that she dislikes every single song, but she has an overall negative association with the whole album because it‘s not what she really wanted to do, but Dr. Luke, if you know what I mean.

Nnnn these are the songs she wouldn‘t perform in any case (remember when Kesha tweeted she was "forced to sing Die Young" and later deleted the tweet?).

There are some songs I believe she still likes regardless, especially the stripped-down stuff (Gold Trans Am, Wonderland, Past Lives, Love Into The Light).

We‘ll see, maybe she surprises us and will perform a couple of Warrior songs this time.

Me too imready1

Fuck, C'Mon is my favorite jj4 

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

If she sings Gold Trans Am or Dirty Love - It'll be the best thing of my entire life cry7  They look so fun live.

and Last Goodbye cry5 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Same, I love C'Mon and Die Young, which is why I hate that she hates it.

But, the whole Warrior era was really messy for her cry4 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Same here, it‘s one of her best tracks (Die Young too). She hasn‘t performed both in ages though - not at the Fuck The World Tour and not at The Rainbow Tour.

8 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Same here, it‘s one of her best tracks (Die Young too). She hasn‘t performed both in ages though - not at the Fuck The World Tour and not at The Rainbow Tour.

She actually performed Die Young at my FTW show! But, not C'Mon

Just now, Dan said:

She actually performed Die Young at my FTW show! But, not C'Mon

I‘ve just seen, DY was the last track of the encore at the FTW tour.

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I‘ve just seen, DY was the last track of the encore at the FTW tour.

Yep! So maybe it could make a re-appearance... Never say never yas2 

15 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Let's not pretend this tour will be different than the Rainbow tour, maybe she'll change the seltist a bit

I feel like it's going to be more similar to her older ones, since this one's more attractive to the GP. I also think there will maybe be less Rainbow songs and hopefully a few more oldies.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

How am I supposed to wait 2 months for the concert cry4 

How am I supposed to wait my whole life for a concert that might never happen? sha1

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

How am I supposed to wait my whole life for a concert that might never happen? sha1

Thanks for putting it in perspective gaga13 

But one day!!! She will come!!!

Just now, Dan said:

Thanks for putting it in perspective gaga13 

No problem, Americans have to be set straight by Europeans who really have to suffer concert-wise gaga13

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

No problem, Americans have to be set straight by Europeans who really have to suffer concert-wise gaga13

You're right! ny7 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.