Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore Tour

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

oH MY GOD I just fell so far dead2 

Lol, but you only have to be in the top like 100 or so to have access to pre-sale, so it's not that big of a deal ny6 

I literally am streaming Rainbow and Gemini all day for the next couple days. wendy3 I already moved back to 9th. wendy3 

But that's reassuring to know! sia2 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

wendy3 tnspk.co/TeJvS9E

tnspk.co/3k9QFtsnat2  

36 minutes ago, Manson said:

How is no one commenting on the ICONIC use of her (almost) best song GOLD TRANS AM?

We did, it's one of my faves! I'm hoping it means she performs some Warrior tracks on tour...

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

But I'm LIVING for this video

And the fact that Gold Trans Am was used >>>>>

5 hours ago, Dan said:

ME TOO. I was shocked ny6 

Their tour video has over 3million views on facebook and about a million combined from other social media yas2yas2yas2  GET THE WORD OUT yas1 

6 hours ago, Monster said:

I ended in 34th. giveup1 Do you think we'll get a code? sob1 

I think absolutely we will! yas1  Maybe not the first people, but I definitely think we'll get it :)

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think absolutely we will! yas1  Maybe not the first people, but I definitely think we'll get it :)

It says that I'll get a code around 9:06, so that's not that bad! yas2oprah2 Wishing you luck today with getting tickets! katyanna1 

Just now, Monster said:

It says that I'll get a code around 9:06, so that's not that bad! yas2oprah2 Wishing you luck today with getting tickets! katyanna1 

You too!!!!!

I'm probably gonna end up getting pretty bad tickets cause of my friends, but - tickets nonetheless ny4 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

You too!!!!!

I'm probably gonna end up getting pretty bad tickets cause of my friends, but - tickets nonetheless ny4 

Thanks! My friend and I are diehard Kesha stans so we decided we're going to get the best tickets we possibly can. cry9 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.