Jump to content
FOTP

The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore Tour

Recommended Posts

Sodomite    7,659

Macklemore should write a new verse to Timber so they can preform it during her set, because GOD will probably be in his set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    4,912
7 minutes ago, Manson said:

Macklemore should write a new verse to Timber so they can preform it during her set, because GOD will probably be in his set.

interesting1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906

I hope Kesha sings Animal on this tour cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906

One of Kesha's backup dancers on Instagram yesterday posted him getting fitted for outfits at the same place that they fit people for all the Superhero movies (Wolverine, Batman, etc).... If this relates to their tour outfits, that might mean they're bringing back some cool shit like in the Warrior Tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    4,912
1 minute ago, Dan said:

One of Kesha's backup dancers on Instagram yesterday posted him getting fitted for outfits at the same place that they fit people for all the Superhero movies (Wolverine, Batman, etc).... If this relates to their tour outfits, that might mean they're bringing back some cool shit like in the Warrior Tour.

rih1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWINΞ    7,992
11 hours ago, Dan said:

One of Kesha's backup dancers on Instagram yesterday posted him getting fitted for outfits at the same place that they fit people for all the Superhero movies (Wolverine, Batman, etc).... If this relates to their tour outfits, that might mean they're bringing back some cool shit like in the Warrior Tour.

Here for it tbh ny10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906
12 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Here for it tbh ny10

Me too! I loved everything about the Warrior tour, so I hope it's similar... the outfits and visuals were so cool yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906

Kesha posted this on Spotify.. wonder if this is the setlist?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    4,912
1 minute ago, Dan said:

Kesha posted this on Spotify.. wonder if this is the setlist?

 

Yeah, I’ve seen this.

Good question...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, I’ve seen this.

Good question...

Yeah, her tag for it was "Listen to my new tour playlist", so maybe... But then I thought maybe they just compiled their hits, but Let Em Talk and Boogie Feet are in there, and Die Young isn't... So maybe wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906

@TomTom2288 Do you know where this is from? wendy4  Looks super recent

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

@TomTom2288 Do you know where this is from? wendy4  Looks super recent

 

Oh never mind - It's on Facebook but is location specific. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    4,912
20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Oh never mind - It's on Facebook but is location specific. 

I love this cry7

She‘s so happy cry9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906
18 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I love this cry7

She‘s so happy cry9

It's so cute cry7 

 

She still seems so nervous doing anything on camera jj4 

Like compared to this tour announcement 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    4,912
14 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's so cute cry7 

 

She still seems so nervous doing anything on camera jj4 

Like compared to this tour announcement 

 

Do you think so? I think she comes across as very happy, relaxed and natural. Probably the "realest" she has been in a long time and I think it comes very close to the video of her tour with Pitbull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906
Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Do you think so? I think she comes across as very happy, relaxed and natural. Probably the "realest" she has been in a long time and I think it comes very close to the video of her tour with Pitbull.

I definitely think she is super happy, that I can tell. I feel like she is being real too, just seems nervous. Something just seems off, I don't know if it's the blinking or whatever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    4,912
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I definitely think she is super happy, that I can tell. I feel like she is being real too, just seems nervous. Something just seems off, I don't know if it's the blinking or whatever. 

Her quirkiness might be a confusing. And looking at it in retrospective, her super-energetic appearance in the older video was probably a bit forced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906
6 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Her quirkiness might be a confusing. And looking at in retrospective, her super-energetic appearance in the older video was probably a bit forced.

That's true, maybe I'm just reading too much into it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    9,906

GOD I can't wait for the tour cry7cry7cry7

imready1imready1imready1imready1imready1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sodomite    7,659
On 13/02/2018 at 2:16 PM, Dan said:

Kesha posted this on Spotify.. wonder if this is the setlist?

 

It's basically crowd friendly new songs and greatest hits from both of them right?

On 16/02/2018 at 3:31 PM, Dan said:

Oh never mind - It's on Facebook but is location specific. 

I got it when she cancelled two of the Oceania dates from Select Touring's Facebook event for the Rainbow Tour. I think there was another one talking about the shows they "couldn't" reschedule. Probably her ticket sales were bad for the NZ show, not sure about the other cancelled date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×