Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore Tour

Just now, Monster said:

I feel they will only go overseas together if this is successful.

I still think she'll tour overseas no matter what.

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up...

But they could actually risk including Europe because Macklemore is quite successful here (at least more than her, unfortunately)

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up...

But they could actually risk including Europe because Macklemore is quite successful here (at least more than her, unfortunately)

I don't think it would hurt him to tour with her there though.. either way I'm hoping you get to see her!

Also this tour better be like Bey and Jay's and Eminem's and Rih's in the aspect that they go back and forth performing throughout the night because I don't want her to go first and them I'd have to sit through him the entire rest of the night until GOD as the encore. meg1 

Just now, Monster said:

I don't think it would hurt him to tour with her there though.. either way I'm hoping you get to see her!

To be honest, if she won't get some success in Europe in the future she will probably never come here ever again dead7

1 minute ago, Monster said:

Also this tour better be like Bey and Jay's and Eminem's and Rih's in the aspect that they go back and forth performing throughout the night because I don't want her to go first and them I'd have to sit through him the entire rest of the night until GOD as the encore. meg1 

ny6

Just now, Okan said:

I hope she takes some months break after this and releases another album in the end of 2018 - early 2019

I think it depends on whether there will really be a Deluxe Edition of Rainbow or not. If not, I could see new material early 2019.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I think it depends on whether there will really be a Deluxe Edition of Rainbow or not. If not, I could see new material early 2019.

ugh I don't want a deluxe version of Rainbow cry3

I just want the 4th and the 5th album that would've been already released by now, you know what I mean cry4 

55 minutes ago, Monster said:

OMG giveup1 I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT I WASNT READY giveup1 LIVING FOR THE PROMO giveup1 CURRENTLY 6th IN LINE giveup1 GOTTA GET TO #1 giveup1 

yas2yas2  I'm #1 yas1yas2yas1 

55 minutes ago, Okan said:

same fall1 

wonder if she'll sing songs from Warrior on this tour rih1 

I think she will, this tour I'm thinking is going to be more similar to the Warrior tour... at least I hope, she's going back to similar venues.

54 minutes ago, Monster said:

I feel they will only go overseas together if this is successful.

I still think she'll tour overseas no matter what.

I doubt they'd go together, Macklemore already has an almost sold-out European tour in the Spring cry4 

16 minutes ago, Monster said:

LUCKY giveup1 I LITERALLY FELL FROM 6 to 10 WITHIN AN HOUR FUCK giveup1 

oH MY GOD I just fell so far dead2 

Lol, but you only have to be in the top like 100 or so to have access to pre-sale, so it's not that big of a deal ny6 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.