Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

So It Slays is the best song off Rep

Just now, Liz Lemon said:

He tragically hasn't been in season 2 enough even though he was allegedly promoted to regular cast member. He's had like one real episode this season oprah4

He’s supposed to get a love interest this season, so I’m hoping the next half has him more. I feel like him and Cheryl have both been kinda been snubbed so far this season, but it’s been a great season so I’m not too upset jj2 

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

He’s supposed to get a love interest this season, so I’m hoping the next half has him more. I feel like him and Cheryl have both been kinda been snubbed so far this season, but it’s been a great season so I’m not too upset jj2 

I agree! I actually think this season has been a lot stronger than the first overall. His main episode this season was surprisingly good and touching.

I'm hoping to see more of both of them in the back half as well! They've been doing some interesting things with Cheryl...really curious to see where they're going with her haha.

2 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

I agree! I actually think this season has been a lot stronger than the first overall. His main episode this season was surprisingly good and touching.

I'm hoping to see more of both of them in the back half as well! They've been doing some interesting things with Cheryl...really curious to see where they're going with her haha.

Did you watch tonight’s episode? I’m still quaking

1 minute ago, Liz Lemon said:

No not yet!!! I'm gonna watch it tomorrow. I am PERCHEDT though.

Who do you think the Black Hood is? interesting1 I have my suspicions.

I actually know cause of tonight’s episode, you ain’t ready! I will say that it was someone I was suspicious of, so maybe it’ll be the same for you! jj2 

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I actually know cause of tonight’s episode, you ain’t ready! I will say that it was someone I was suspicious of, so maybe it’ll be the same for you! jj2 

shock1 omg we find out already!? I can't wait!

But for the record, I've been suspecting Mr. Cooper, since it would have to be someone who knows Betty well enough to mess with her. And he's been largely out of the picture this season. And him blackmailing his wife wouldn't be out of the question since they don't exactly have the best relationship.

2 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

shock1 omg we find out already!? I can't wait!

But for the record, I've been suspecting Mr. Cooper, since it would have to be someone who knows Betty well enough to mess with her. And he's been largely out of the picture this season. And him blackmailing his wife wouldn't be out of the question since they don't exactly have the best relationship.

I will not confirm or deny anything but it’s a great episode, you won’t be disappointed! The second half starts on January 17th so I’m glad we don’t have long to wait cry6 

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

i'm not jealous of your bad taste hun rav2

Not someone who stans... oh, well I actually can't come for you and your fave since I'm not really familiar with who you are but just know So It Goes remains one of the worst on Reputation rav2 

1 minute ago, Venus XCX said:

Not someone who stans... oh, well I actually can't come for you and your fave since I'm not really familiar with who you are but just know So It Goes remains one of the worst on Reputation rav2 

lol this delusion is out of control for someone who thinks that 7/27 is the best album released in 2016

20 hours ago, Hylia said:

I will not confirm or deny anything but it’s a great episode, you won’t be disappointed! The second half starts on January 17th so I’m glad we don’t have long to wait cry6 

Omgggggg. Not who I was expecting at all. Though tbqh I'm kind of underwhelmed at the reveal, but I get the vibe that it was supposed to be underwhelming? I feel like there's definitely more to the story, which we'll probably find out in the second half of the season.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the episode!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.