Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

So It Slays is the best song off Rep

1 minute ago, Liz Lemon said:

Omgggggg. Not who I was expecting at all. Though tbqh I'm kind of underwhelmed at the reveal, but I get the vibe that it was supposed to be underwhelming? I feel like there's definitely more to the story, which we'll probably find out in the second half of the season.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the episode!!!

Yeah especially with that ending, with Betty holding the mask. I’m also glad we finally found out that Nana Rose survived the fire, cause we were in the dark this whole time about her whereabouts rip2 I’m really excited to see the two schools come together!

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Yeah especially with that ending, with Betty holding the mask. I’m also glad we finally found out that Nana Rose survived the fire, cause we were in the dark this whole time about her whereabouts rip2 I’m really excited to see the two schools come together!

Yes!!! Betty's been so badass this season.

And you're right! dead2 She just kind of popped up out of nowhere. Perchedt for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Liz Lemon said:

Yes!!! Betty's been so badass this season.

And you're right! dead2 She just kind of popped up out of nowhere. Perchedt for the rest of the season.

I’m also perched for Cheryl’s love interest. It seems she has a thing for Josie, but I’m all for her and Tony Topaz getting together!

3 hours ago, Hylia said:

I’m also perched for Cheryl’s love interest. It seems she has a thing for Josie, but I’m all for her and Tony Topaz getting together!

I haven't even though about her and Toni! I'm still shook she's going after Josie tbh dead2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.