Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RepuTAYtion

Throwaway Car is Overrated

It was great upon first listen 

0693836E-E368-47A5-9491-F5AC842151A7-127

But like the lyrics to this song.. nothing gets far in a Getaway Car. After a month this song is skipping material 

08dSeMV.gif

RFI, End Game, IDSB, Delicate, DWOHT, and Dress all remain far superior btw! 

tumblr_o2pvuonKjg1qfoj4do1_500.gif

I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my snakelord yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself - because nobody's going to take responsibility for your terrible taste in music. You're trolling and you act like it's because you've heard it all before - you've heard it all before - you don't know what the hell talent is, You have no idea what Taylor's been through, but she's not a victim; she grew from it and learned. Take the money and your dignity and get the hell out!

tamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.gif

19 minutes ago, fab said:

preach it sis omg 0693836E-E368-47A5-9491-F5AC842151A7-1270693836E-E368-47A5-9491-F5AC842151A7-1270693836E-E368-47A5-9491-F5AC842151A7-127

it's in my bottom three of reputation tbh aretha1 

If it wasn’t for the end of the song it would be the bottom! 

18 minutes ago, Diamond said:

End Game? Dress? superior? 

Yes, Dress especially. It’s a grower 

24 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my snakelord yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself - because nobody's going to take responsibility for your terrible taste in music. You're trolling and you act like it's because you've heard it all before - you've heard it all before - you don't know what the hell talent is, You have no idea what Taylor's been through, but she's not a victim; she grew from it and learned. Take the money and your dignity and get the hell out!

tamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.gif

umm EXCUSE ME 

first-of-all-bitch.gif?mtime=20160726111

55 minutes ago, Juinae said:

omg

#JUINAESNAPS

rag, bag and tag the bitch!

tamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.giftamarradosanguedejesustempoder.gif

2 hours ago, RepuTAYtion said:

It was great upon first listen 

But like the lyrics to this song.. nothing gets far in a Getaway Car. After a month this song is skipping material 

08dSeMV.gif

RFI, End Game, IDSB, Delicate, DWOHT, and Dress all remain far superior btw! 

tumblr_o2pvuonKjg1qfoj4do1_500.gif

I would respect this wrong opinion if actually good songs were on that list but End Game just shows you have no taste 

1 hour ago, Javi said:

It definitely sounded better in my first few listens and now it's not in my top 3 anymore but I still love it 

even though it's still my fave or 2nd fave I will admit it doesn't sound as magical as it did on my first few listens tbh

08dSeMV.gif

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I would respect this wrong opinion if actually good songs were on that list but End Game just shows you have no taste 

Omg first @Juinae, now Angel-wa coming for blood

08dSeMV.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.