Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift: Official Artwork

Coverlandia coming in clutch for the rep era I see. wendy4 It is a great fan-made one though!

It's a shame that she doesn't release single covers this era. wendy4 Except for the weird one for the RFI Remix.

6 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Coverlandia coming in clutch for the rep era I see. wendy4 It is a great fan-made one though!

It's a shame that she doesn't release single covers this era. wendy4 Except for the weird one for the RFI Remix.

The LWYMMD cover is actually official (well, this is a remake by @Dr. Slay because the official one isn't square... but) mad5 

The RFI cover though rip4 We actually got one for the rihmix but I'm still getting secondhand embarrassment from it so wendy1

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The LWYMMD cover is actually official (well, this is a remake by @Dr. Slay because the official one isn't square... but) mad5 

The RFI cover though rip4 We actually got one for the rihmix but I'm still getting secondhand embarrassment from it so wendy1

Yeah, I know the LWYMMD cover is official but the fact that it had to come from a CD single pressing in Germany is not the tea. xtina2

Maybe we'll finally get an official one for the standard RFI if it gets a CD pressing. xtina1

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

btw some of the images arent in HQ as the rules say they have to be jj3 

What rules? This is Taylor's section, no? Are there image rules for her section now? jj3 

Just now, Juinae said:

Yeah, I know the LWYMMD cover is official but the fact that it had to come from a CD single pressing in Germany is not the tea. xtina2

Maybe we'll finally get an official one for the standard RFI if it gets a CD pressing. xtina1

What rules? This is Taylor's section, no? Are there image rules for her section now? jj3 

the official artwork threads belong here tho jj3 

https://fotpforums.com/forum/257-official-artwork-resources/

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

btw some of the images arent in HQ as the rules say they have to be jj3 

They are though xtina1 I specifically made sure every cover was hq

1 minute ago, Juinae said:

It's tragic honestly rip4 There was a radio station tweeting about playing End Game the other day that used a coverlandia cover rip3

I actually really like the LWYMMD cover but the graphics this era have been messy rip4 At least we'll hopefully get one for End Game moo1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.