Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Pop Girl Calendar 2018 - Which One Did You Get?

Just now, Anna-wa said:

See I would judge but I adore Christmas music myself so I get you oprah7

yas2  Yessss Christmas music is my favorite thing in the world so literally November/December that's the only thing I listen to ny4 

And this year has had SO MUCH goddam music that I love, so it's been hard listening to it all cry4 

Just now, Dan said:

yas2  Yessss Christmas music is my favorite thing in the world so literally November/December that's the only thing I listen to ny4 

And this year has had SO MUCH goddam music that I love, so it's been hard listening to it all cry4 

I feel, I feel oprah7

Spoiler

Between you and me I still haven't listened to my girl Demi's album. I need to do that before the year ends... Mmm...

Just now, Anna-wa said:

I feel, I feel oprah7

Hide contents

Between you and me I still haven't listened to my girl Demi's album. I need to do that before the year ends... Mmm...

I'll keep that a secret wendy3 

Yeah, but I totally understand!

I haven't been able to give Kelly Clarkson's album a good listen yet (only a few times) and I LOVE her and the album dead2

Same with Pink, and I liked Demi's album too I just need to listen to it all more dead4  and I haven't even listened to reputation yet, I'm so FAR BEHIND.

And Eminem is about to drop an album, I'm not ready cry4 

Just now, Dan said:

I haven't been able to give Kelly Clarkson's album a good listen yet (only a few times) and I LOVE her and the album dead2

Same with Pink, and I liked Demi's album too I just need to listen to it all more dead4  and I haven't even listened to reputation yet, I'm so FAR BEHIND.

It's both a blessing and a curse getting so much good music in one year cry4 

Just now, Dan said:

SIS....GET ON IT

10 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

SIS....GET ON IT

ONE DAY cry4 

I wasn't a big fan of the singles so I've been putting it off dead2  But, I will get to it soon!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.