Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Presents the FINISHED new album to her record company; out early 2018

"I've been working all of this year on the album and it's done and it will be released early next year," Minogue told AAP in Sydney.

"I hope to tour late next year and of course I'll come home," Minogue [also] said.

Kylie held a Listening Party at her label with her team today (Dec 13)

The album listening party was in Sydney today (Dec 13) at Daltone House in Walsh Bay

Pics

25006347_1981119052101464_59950765891240

The Guy with her works at Mushroom Records

attachment.php?attachmentid=13119&d=1513

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Mushroom Records? Her 4/20 record is coming

Mushroom is her label subsidiary in Australia which she was with in the 90s and has now gone back to

Perching to see her rolling a huge blunt on the alberm cover cry7

Just now, Aidan. said:

Mushroom is her label subsidiary in Australia which she was with in the 90s and has now gone back to

“Did a few weeds, hairplugs was on Joshua’s list of needs” cry7 

8 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

She's in Sydney and was in Walsh Bay yesterday? scream2 I was literally less than 10 mins away from Kylie Minogue and her new album. 

Check local security cameras!!!! There might be distant sound picked up!!!!

I am so ready for #KYLIE2018 to happen, because I'm dying for a fulfilling era of Kylie music!

On 12/13/2017 at 5:48 PM, Hylia said:

Mushroom Records? Her 4/20 record is coming

On 12/13/2017 at 5:50 PM, Aidan. said:

Technically, she isn't on Mushroom Records guys! Technically, Mushroom Records has folded and no longer exists, after it was merged into Warner Bros. Records. Michael Gudinski, who founded Mushroom Records, established Mushroom Group, which is where Kylie is signed to under sub-division label, Liberation Music.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.