Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madonna on Nightline defending her banned video for Justify My Love, December 3, 1990.

Lets talk about this iconic interview alex1

- She didn't just push the envelope, she fucking ripped that shit open. She changed the whole game and the music industry today. It's unbelievable how ahead of her time she was. So fucking brilliant and fearless

- She had the nerve to drop Erotica and the Sex book after this!! 

- she really did pave the way for today's female artists. such an interview would be unimaginable nowadays

'But in the end you'd wind up making money than you would've.' 

M : 'Yeah, so lucky me.'  ny1ny1ny1

This interview was so intense ..for a musician at least interesting1 Its like a political interview or an interview with someone who did a crime or idk interesting1

Did she really shocked the world that much? interesting1

PS: She's so smart, I really liked her fast answer when he asked her about the Express Yourself and the scene when she was chained interesting1

She's incredibly articulate in this video. She always is, but this is one of my favorites. I feel like she seems to surprise the interviewers by her intellectual and thoughtful answers. I always thought her point about the double standard with sexuality and violence was very poignant. 

7 hours ago, Monster said:

Oh my GOD oprah10 She went OFF whit1 I've never gotten so much life from an interview like that whit1 

He really TRIED it and she SNATCHED him whit1 What's crazy is the level of intensity in this interview though. interesting1 

I can link u another great interview from our smatt queen oprah2

During Erotica era... 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.