Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

01/30

1 minute ago, Liam said:

hello?? ru a robot or something?? btw Pearl more social media followers

giphy.gif 

post #6* and tbqh finish the whole goddamn countdown it's taking forever 

giphy.gif

Pearl's still getting 0 gigs and has 0 charisma or talent but werq! least we're not Sasha V*lour stans like @Lachlan will be

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

post #6* and tbqh finish the whole goddamn countdown it's taking forever 

giphy.gif

Pearl's still getting 0 gigs and has 0 charisma or talent but werq! least we're not Sasha V*lour stans like @Lachlan will be

it will be finished by Monday. gonna post #6 after work!!!

giphy.gif 

errr Thorgy needed a second season to get gigs. hope her Phi2 edit in AS3 shwos fans her true side!

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

giphy.gif 

errr Thorgy needed a second season to get gigs. hope her Phi2 edit in AS3 shwos fans her true side!

welp I like Phi Phi so ... way more CUNT than Pearl at least 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Liam said:

giphy.gif 

Me waiting for Kelela and SZA:

aWEQiIL.gif

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

she's talented and misunderstood

tumblr_o4engvzzph1ql5jqb9b.gif

Pearl is illiterate and once again: has ZERO talent or charisma!

misunderstood how? she tried to make Alyssa look shit by lying about judges critiques and got caught out. major issues wit her! can agree with talented!

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

misunderstood how? she tried to make Alyssa look shit by lying about judges critiques and got caught out. major issues wit her! can agree with talented!

okay that was deffo fucked up but her rant about the judges giving Alyssa free passes and preferential treatment was definitely the tea and I definitely think that she's made strides since S4 in terms of controlling her anger etc. but she definitely needs A Little Work.m4a still! at least we can both agree that she's talented and that her Future of Drag and 2-In-1 looks were

also post #6 omg

3 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

okay that was deffo fucked up but her rant about the judges giving Alyssa free passes and preferential treatment was definitely the tea and I definitely think that she's made strides since S4 in terms of controlling her anger etc. but she definitely needs A Little Work.m4a still! at least we can both agree that she's talented and that her Future of Drag and 2-In-1 looks were

also post #6 omg

she also should of won Got To Be Real lipsync against Shitlaska sorry1 

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

same oprah14

she shoulda called the album Mass Seduction it woulda bene two times easier

WUywQTG.png 

Apricot Princess is the most underrated record of the year by far. It is a shame he hasn't really blown up in any way during the course of the year, a mere Flower Boy feature would be his claim to fame. His debut however speaks volumes to the potential of Rex Orange County. After listening to Boredom I decided to give his solo work a spin just as a wildcard listen. It ended up becoming one of my favourite releases of the year in the first sitting. Coming into his adult years, he speaks to my generation about the cliche themes of romance, love and emotions. The record infuses elements of classical, jazz, rock, lo-fi and indie-pop into a solid record. The influence of Frank Ocean, Tyler The Creator and Mac Demarco is littered around the record from the production to the melodies. The opening title track starts off as orchestral building into a upbeat devotion to love: "yeah I wanna show her the world but I need to know I'm not alone" with fast piano riffs and groovy beats. This continues onto tracks like Happiness and Sycamore Girl, the later a beautiful modern jazz collaboration with his girlfriend. The touches of instruments are impressive and follow consistently throughout the whole album, cohesively bringing together a uplifting mood that reflects the album's motives of love. Overall, the album is impressive and beautiful in every moment. His ability to read moods into music is incredible. Best tracks are Apricot Princess, Untitled, 4 Seasons and Happiness

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.