FOTP

Until Dawn 3: The Wings of Dawn | Sign-Up Thread

RihannaRTT    79,066

yvo3O24.png

In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth,
that’s what we’re told from the day of our birth.
On this journey, we hope to unearth,
the truth; how much our lives really are worth.
Here, they tell of a legend foregone,
that one day a great angel may spawn.
With wings so grand, a human would fawn,
If only they make it through the night; Until Dawn.

WHAT IS UNTIL DAWN?
'Until Dawn' is a sinisterly bewitching PS4-exclusive phenomenon, released for play in 2015. Originally written off as a flop, the game became a niche pick for consumers and was known as a sleeper hit and met with acclaim.  The game of ‘Until Dawn’ itself centred around a story of 8 kids who return to an isolated mountain lodge, where 2 of their friends had formerly disappeared. Throughout the game, players were required to choose between different options and this caused something known as the “Butterfly Effect”. Whatever option you picked would change the course of the game, and make a difference to the ending. These 8 kids were tasked in surviving until day broke… ‘Until Dawn’.

WHAT IS THE EVENT ABOUT?
Until Dawn 3: The Wings of Dawn is the third annual instalment of FOTP Christmas: Until Dawn. Like the PS4-exclusive, you’ll also be tasked with looking at the information presented and making your choice between three or more options every day; whilst aiming to avoid the claws of death until Christmas comes. The event will begin on Friday 22nd December this year. There will be three days where you are required to make a choice (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and the results of the event will be revealed on Christmas Day (Monday the 25th). There’ll be fun, there’ll be bitching, there’ll be shade, drags and wigs flying, and who could forget the multitude of prizes… and punishments!

HOW DO I SIGN UP & PLAY?
Every day of the event, I will be posting a short story in the daily thread. All the information that you need will be in the opening post, so you won’t have to trek through the follow-up posts. There will be 3 or more options at the end of each day, that you will be required to pick from. You will have 24 hours until the next chapter is released to make your decision. Each update will be posted at 8pm GMT (that’s 3pm EST, or 6am AEST (on the following day)). There will be four chapters (from Friday 22nd December through Monday 25th December) but you will only be required to make choices on the first three days, as the Monday is the story finale and the reveal of the naughty and nice lists. Please note that if you do not make a choice, one will be made for you… usually the option with the current lowest votes.

Your aim this year is to survive. Before the next day begins, at least one group will fall to their death, and be unable to make further choices. On Christmas Day, we will reveal who made the naughty and nice lists. Everyone who is currently alive on Christmas Day will be in the nice list, and eligible for a prize. Everyone who has be grasped the hands of death will not be so lucky, and receive a punishment. But what are these prizes and punishments? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see!

To sign up, simply post your request to sign-up in this thread. Anyone is allowed to sign-up and everyone is encouraged to do so, as this event should only take between 5 and 10 minutes of your time each day. The more is always the merrier.  You have until the game begins on Friday 22nd December at 8pm GMT to sign up! Merry fucking Christmas.

SIGN-UP LIST
1. @Chapman.
2. @Semicircle
3. @Sylk
4. @Entea
5. @Liam
6. @Chris Morlock
7. @Party Monster
8. @Shiver
9. @fab
10. @Jae
11. @Simón.
12. @Chris Pratt
13. @Diamond
14. @BEAUX
15. @Mystique
16. @Kaulitz.
17. @Mr.Gorgeous
18. @Billie
19. @Count Olaf
20. @Hylia
21. @SWINΞ
22. @Onyx
23. @petedagrk
24. @The One Below All
25. @Luca
26. @Alex.
27. @Mando
28. @Aidan.
29. @Hyun.
30. @Archie
31. @MonsterGaga5555
32. @Mint
33. @Sean
34. @Zachary

RihannaRTT    79,066
Sylk    142,966

Sign me up! Make "WP removal" one of the prizes so i can get that uglee one day ban i got last year off my profile wendy4 

RihannaRTT    79,066
2 minutes ago, Semicircle said:

Sign me up and tag me for future seasons!

will do! welcome maisy 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Sign me up! Make "WP removal" one of the prizes so i can get that uglee one day ban i got last year off my profile wendy4 

eve1 

RihannaRTT    79,066
1 minute ago, Entea said:

Yes, I'm ready to ban members bey3

omg this prize is a bigger drama-stirring mess this year than it was last year, but i'm gonna wait till Christmas Day before I spill more details eve1