Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha | This Is Me | Soundtrack for new movie "The Greatest Showman" | December 22nd

This Is Me

iTunes:

It is hard to imagine a better way for Kesha to close out her 2017 than with another moving ballad. Since the release of “Praying” earlier this year, the hitmaker has truly proven that her story is one of healing and peace. “This Is Me” could not be more on-brand, and it could not sound better in her hands. Hopefully we will have a chance to see her perform the track live in the near future. Until then listen to her reworking of the track below!

http://www.idolator.com/7672823/kesha-fresh-spin-this-is-me-greatest-showman 

clap3

An ATRLer just wrote that apparently, Atlantic wanted to make Kesha's version the official single version instead of Keala Settle's version, but Fox didn't agree because they allegedly thought people would associate the song with Kesha's hardships more than with the movie jj4

Could have been such a nice hit ny10

25 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

An ATRLer just wrote that apparently, Atlantic wanted to make Kesha's version the official single version instead of Keala Settle's version, but Fox didn't agree because they allegedly thought people would associate the song with Kesha's hardships more than with the movie jj4

Could have been such a nice hit ny10

That would've been so cool cry4 

But most of the people who are a huge fan of the movie that I know don't like Kesha's nearly as much as Keala's 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.