Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha | This Is Me | Soundtrack for new movie "The Greatest Showman" | December 22nd

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

That would've been so cool cry4 

But most of the people who are a huge fan of the movie that I know don't like Kesha's nearly as much as Keala's 

I wouldn't take that too seriously. If Kesha's version was featured in the movie and Keala's released later, I doubt that anyone would actually say "But Keala's version sounds better". 

Kesha's version would have been a radio hit, Keala's wasn't.

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I wouldn't take that too seriously. If Kesha's version was featured in the movie and Keala's released later, I doubt that anyone would actually say "But Keala's version sounds better". 

Kesha's version would have been a radio hit, Keala's wasn't.

I agree. Another similar thing is most people don't like remixes or covers just because they first listened to & got used to the original version.

Just now, Okan said:

I agree. Another similar thing is most people don't like remixes or covers just because they first listened to & got used to the original version.

This. This is exactly what happened in this case, I think.

I've seen lots of comments on YouTube like "Stop Kesha, this is Keala's song" lmfao1

36 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

And has reached 10 million streams on Spotify!

mess1 YES! :D 

7 hours ago, Monster said:

I don't think she could be a better queen if she tried. cry9 TOO PERFECT. yas1 

Just what I was thinking cry7 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.