Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Stan/Unstan 2017

5 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Yeah I feel like all of the BeyHive were secondhand 'fans' of how happy he seemed to make her jay1 But I believed Bey from the beyginning, didn't need Jay to confirm to be honest.

ofc i believed her from the beginning too.

Lbr the hive used him thus far just because he's the queen's hubby... just that, he was like a free no1curr  hair conditioner bottle that no one asked for, you know like the ones that get coupled with discounted shampoo bottles in the same package... like when you are in a sale or sth. 

3 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

just that, he was like a free no1curr  hair conditioner bottle that no one asked for, you know like the ones that get coupled with discounted shampoo bottles in the same package... like when you are in a sale or sth. 

lmfao1I love this description

Stanned: Mariah Carey, Imogen Heap, Kylie Minogue

As for who I unstanned, I didn’t truly unstan anyone, but Katy kinda started souring on me after Witness. It sucks because I was super hyped for the album. I also stopped liking Nicki and Selena for various reasons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stanned:

• Thomas Rhett
  • Pápai Joci
  • Tom Grennan
  • Dua Lipa
  • Little Mix
  • PVRIS
  • Claudio Capéo

Unstanned:

• Jonas Blue (loved the summer vibes at the start but his discography sounds exactly the same)
  • J Balvin (sellout but I still likea his older material)
  • The Script (again, I like their older stuff but Rain has put me off from listening to their newest album Freedom Child)

Stanned:

Kelela
St. Vincent
Björk
JONES
Little Mix
Snoh Aalegra
SZA
Big Grams
AlunaGeorge

Noonie Bao

Unstanned:

Katy Perry (RIP 6 years of stanning)
Bruno Mars

Edge of stanning:
Demi Lovato

Edge of unstanning:
Miley Cyrus
FKA twigs (if this bitch doesn't release something...)

2016:

Unstanned: Really no one, but Gaga kinda turned me off completely with Joanne. If anything's worse than that, she can keep it. Britney a little bit too, her fans are the absolute fucking worst

Stanned: A long ass list... But the main standouts are Dua Lipa, Tinashe, and Kali Uchis

On 20.12.2017 at 2:44 AM, BEAUX said:

STAN:

SZA

Kehlani

(i'm still getting into their music, but i love them)

UNSTAN forever:

Miley cyrus

MADONNA 

Taylor swift (repeat offender)

JAY Z

Nicki minaj

Mixed feelings:

Katy perry 

Azealia banks

New-found respect

KESHA

Eminem