Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which Britney album includes her most recognized hits?

Which Britney album includes her most recognized hits?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Britney album includes the most hits?

• Baby One More Time (BOMT, Sometimes, Crazy)
    • Oops! I Did It Again (Oops, Lucky, Stronger)
    • In The Zone (Me Against the Music, Toxic, Everytime)
    • Circus (Womanizer, Circus, If U Seek Amy)
    • Femme Fatale (Hold It Against Me, Til The World Ends, I Wanna Go)
    • None of them xtina11

1 minute ago, Kaulitz. said:

Wait.. where's one of the biggest masterpieces ever, aka Blackout??

Great album, but it only had three singles altogether, and while I think Piece of Me and Gimme More are remembered, I'm not sure about Break the Ice.

Most of her albums have a defining single hit that shatters all the rest. I think the only album where there's not just one that stands above the rest is Femme Fatale. HIAM and TTWE are pretty much at the same level.

That said, BOMT is obviously her biggest hit and signature song. If one of the other BOMT album's singles was as big, I'd say BOMT.

47 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I feel like all that album has is the title track. 

The title track was a huge hit though. I'd say that OIDIA and ITZ also have 1 hit which overshadows the rest (Oops I Did It Again & Toxic), but between the three of them Baby One More Time is the most recognisable.

Hm idk 

I'd say In The Zone cause Everytime is kinda remembered. More so than Sometimes, Crazy, Lucky or Stronger. 

Although Sometimes has such big streaming numbers, like wth dead1 I don't even remember seeing that song on MTV as a kid, I thought it was a flop

9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Very interesting question, simply because no Britney album has ever included more than 2-3 hits. Thoughts? nat1 

Yet those 2-3 hits are more remembered than most if not all of xtine's discography nat1

12 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Great album, but it only had three singles altogether, and while I think Piece of Me and Gimme More are remembered, I'm not sure about Break the Ice.

Not my #1 fav song from Britney biting the dust like that. fall1 

In the Bible of course.

MATM, Everytime and Toxic were all international hit singles. We don’t have to consider the US here cause petty Pepsi has been blocking her ass back then. Those three songs are still among her most remembered. Why?

- Madonna collab, forever linked to that iconic VMA performance

- Toxic, arguably her biggest and most timeless hit. Even the straights love it.

- Everytime, she wrote it herself. A hit ballad...not everyone has that.

- My Prerogative was also released almost immediately after the era came to an end. A cover song, but it was a hit nevertheless. Is it well remembered? No but who cares.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.