Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Most problematic thing you’re fave has done?

What’s the most problematic and deplorable thing your fave has done? Something that should make you and others unstan them, but you obviously don’t cause you are a stan and are unable to see wrong if your disgusting fave.

Mariah - nothing, legend qwkean skinny

36 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

What’s the most problematic and deplorable thing your fave has done? Something that should make you and others unstan them, but you obviously don’t cause you are a stan and are unable to see wrong if your disgusting fave.

Mariah - nothing, legend qwkean skinny

All of this aside from existing, of course.

Just now, Salvatore said:

Yes, @Sylk stay mad at your obese cow fave being being a shady-ass and problematic cunt! kylie1 The truth is out there...and it hurts!

Stay pressed and distressed about humble BLACK legend Mariah! 

Image result for mariah carey lovers and haters gif

10 minutes ago, Mr.Gorgeous said:

flopping

also:

- signing up for a Vegas residency 9 years into her career

- lying when she opens her mouth

- firing all the creative and intelligent people from her team and surrounding herself with yes-sayers

- keeping DJWS and letting him be the audio director of her shows

- ignoring the existence of her Fernando Garibay produced songs

- releasing ARTPOP and everything that came with it

- her Joanne shtick and constantly profiting off the death of other artists and her own family members

- faking illnesses

- the Till It Happens to You promo campaign

- being completely unpolitical for the SuperBowl in order not to piss off Pepsi and her newly found straight, white, redneck fans

Lady Gaga: disrespecting islam / religion with wearing a burqa while holding a bag with the text pussy on it. Writing a song called gypsy (even though I never realised it was problematic or offensive to be honest) and black face (or a horrible spray tan) on the cover of V Magazine.

Madonna: She said something extremely racist about black men being the most sexist men while her former husband tied her up and brutally assaulted her. She called her adopted children ‘the N word’ as well. Also cultural appropriation (kimonos, even though she looked stunning in them).

6 minutes ago, Gemma Collins said:

Katy: DH video mess/latter half of PRISM era and witness era

i have unstanned now though rav2 

Let's not forget the shade she keeps throwing at Gaga, now suddenly she acts like she's friends with her. Also literally copied her multiple times.. The Britney Spear mental health jokes went TOO far. Also, it's not problematic but she literally ruined the best song from Witness for me with that horrible music video (Hey Hey Hey) but good that you unstanned her, taste! rav2

17 minutes ago, Station to Station said:

Lady Gaga: disrespecting islam / religion with wearing a burqa while holding a bag with the text pussy on it. Writing a song called gypsy (even though I never realised it was problematic or offensive to be honest) and black face (or a horrible spray tan) on the cover of V Magazine.

Madonna: She said something extremely racist about black men being the most sexist men while her former husband tied her up and brutally assaulted her. She called her adopted children ‘the N word’ as well. Also cultural appropriation (kimonos, even though she looked stunning in them).

NO SHE HASN'T. She called Rocco (her biological, white child) #disn**** because his black friends call him that. 

Cultural appropriation is bullshit. It's only used by Tumblr artists and SJWs to have a reason to call out white artists as "racist".

3 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

Shaved her head

Smashed a car with an umbrella 

That's not problematic it was sad I don't even stan her but sis why did you mention it wendy4 I don't think you could see that as offensive or problematic in any way.

4 minutes ago, Station to Station said:

That's not problematic it was sad I don't even stan her but sis why did you mention it wendy4 I don't think you could see that as offensive or problematic in any way.

Isn't problematic like another way of saying rebellious or making something difficult  ? I'm no very familiar with the word so I'm not really sure 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.