Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

keshafan11

K4 and Rainbow Tour

sorry I have not posted in a long ass time Merry Christmas what do you think K4 is going to sound like does anyone have a fanmade tite/tracklist for K4 and do you think it will be out in 2018 or 2019? also I won't be able to go to The Rainbow tour because Kesha is not coming To Queensland Aus do you think she will soon?

Thanks

K4 may lean more towards one direction, I think. Probably more rock or more country, but not so many genres on one album again. I could also see her including more dance-pop tracks again (and I hope she will do this).

The date K4 will be released will depend on how long the Rainbow era lasts, whether Woman will be a hit and we'll get a third single. But early or late 2019 sounds like a likely time frame. I'm sure she wants to keep the break as short as possible, in order to not lose the momentum.

17 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

i hope she leans to the more electronic & urban sound for the next album, with some rock and country elements

I actually want this like a more urban and upbeat song than Hymn but it's not much realistic :( 

I need some good dj/rapper feat. kesha songs in 2018

Just now, Okan said:

I actually want this like a more urban and upbeat song than Hymn but it's not much realistic :( 

i think it is, she can still make a meaningful song showcasing her vocals with a dance beat. 

I *hope* she goes more pop/rock with the next album, I need some dance bops. I feel like she'll do some country too, since she has been super into that. I don't think it'll be as diverse as Rainbow was, but still have quite a few different genres. I just want some We R Who We R, Die Young style bops. 

As for the timing, I'm guessing late Winter/Spring 2019. But, who really knows - she might surprise us with something sooner. And I doubt she'll announce more dates for Australia, it's possible but it seems unlikely at this point, I'm sorry cry4  Hopefully next tour!

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I *hope* she goes more pop/rock with the next album, I need some dance bops. I feel like she'll do some country too, since she has been super into that. I don't think it'll be as diverse as Rainbow was, but still have quite a few different genres. I just want some We R Who We R, Die Young style bops. 

As for the timing, I'm guessing late Winter/Spring 2019. But, who really knows - she might surprise us with something sooner. And I doubt she'll announce more dates for Australia, it's possible but it seems unlikely at this point, I'm sorry cry4  Hopefully next tour!

Agree with all of this. I need Dancepopsha back.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Agree with all of this. I need Dancepopsha back.

yas2 

I don't need electro-pop Kesha back, like Animal. But, I'd love a Warrior-esque album, I feel like it had such a perfect balance and delivered such good dance BOPS.

Just now, Dan said:

yas2 

I don't need electro-pop Kesha back, like Animal. But, I'd love a Warrior-esque album, I feel like it had such a perfect balance and delivered such good dance BOPS.

Facts only clap3

35 minutes ago, Dan said:

i need Kesha to do an Avril Lavigne style album jj3 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i need Kesha to do an Avril Lavigne style album jj3 

That'd be amazing too!

Here for some edgy, Avril-Kesha rock collabs! 

I mean, Avril was at her concert and they took pics together, so who knows jj2

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

That'd be amazing too!

Here for some edgy, Avril-Kesha rock collabs! 

I mean, Avril was at her concert and they took pics together, so who knows jj2

Collab bitch meg1 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.